Imagine- Hedgehog Hideaway

I mumble something incoherent as I snuggle under the duvet, basking in the warmth as I wriggle down a bit, further making a little den as Eddie lies next to me, grinning and watching as I yawn.

"You're so adorable right now." He mumbles, reaching out and tapping my nose. I frown and close my eyes, a small smile tilting my lips since I'm so comfy and warm.

"Shut up." I murmur, making Eddie chuckle. I feel the bed move so I open my eyes to see Eddie scooting closer, his nose practically touches mine as his arm rests on my waist.

"Let me kiss you." He whispers, I sigh and peek my head out a little, just enough so he can gently meet my mouth with his.

I quickly unwrap my arms from the duvet and shove Eddie with all my sleepy strength, his mouth opens as his eyes widen. It's almost like slow motion as his arms flail about and he falls backwards off the bed, landing on the floor with a thump.

"What the hell?" He asks, looking shocked as laugh, grinning as he stands up and rubs his ass.

"I'm not adorable, I'm deadly." I point out, raising my eyebrows and holding open the duvet for Eddie to come back. He rolls his eyes but sneaks back in, laying right on top of me between my legs as he nuzzles into my neck.

"Sweetheart, you're as deadly as a hedgehog." He huffs, smirking as he plays with the ends of my hair.

"Uh-uh, a prickly hedgehog then, roar!" I laugh, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

Eddie looks at me with half amusement and half as if I've gone mad. He shakes his head and pulls the duvet over us. "I thought I was weird." He mutters, kissing my collarbone.