Tournament: Semifinals

No one's pov:

It is now the semifinals and Carine and Kurama are both watching the teams fight. The teams fighting are Team Alexis vs Team Mateo. "They have incredible teamwork no doubt" Carine said motioning over to Team Mateo as this was a five vs five match meaning everyone in each team was fighting.

"Agreed, there is no say that our match against them would be a one on one match." Kurama said as the fight ended, Team Mateo taking the win with all fighters dead.

Carine's pov:

After the matches ended, me and Kurama decided to go for a walk which is where we are now. We would talk every now and then as we both headed back to the hotel to get lunch.

If you couldn't tell by now that I liked Kurama, a lot. "Carine?" Kurama says snapping me out of my thoughts, "Are you okay? You've been zoning out a lot these past few days." "Yea I'm fine, what do you want?" I asked not making eye contact as it was almost our time to order. "I'll have whatever you'll be having." Kurama says although I'm sure he's holding something back.

Kurama's pov:

Carine has been acting weird around me but I don't think I should pry. Although I am curious, I'd rather not pry. Especially since she is the girl I've grown to like. "Kuramaaa? Earth to Kurama?" Carine says as if she's been saying it for a while now. "Are you sure you're not the one that needs to be asked if he's okay? You've been staring at nothing for a while now you know. And maybe you wanna start eating too?" She adds. I shake my head and smile, "Sorry about that Carine, something is just on my mind. That is all" I add taking a bite.

"You can tell me if something is wrong you know. I'll keep it safe." She says making a small smile place itself on my face.

We both finish up eating and then we walk back to the hotel. However we are met by a wonderful scenery of the sunset and Carine just couldn't resist stopping to take a picture and stay for a while. However I can't say anything about it, as I couldn't resist the beautiful scenery aswell.

After that both headed back to the hotel for a night's rest after a long while.