Tournament: Team Akara (Akara)

"From Team Akara is Akara herself! For Team Urameshi Carine! Who will win? Fight!" Koto said.

Carine's pov:

"So whose life did you come to ruin today brat?" I told the girl infront of me. She had mesmerizing purple eyes accompanied by purple hair and blue streaks along the front.

 She had mesmerizing purple eyes accompanied by purple hair and blue streaks along the front

She also wore a red chinese outfit that stops just above her knees. "Hm" is all she said as Koto announced the fight to begin.

No one's pov:

As Koto announced the fight to begin, Carine and Akara did nothing more but stare at each other. "Hurry up people let's get some blood going!" Koto yelled getting impatient. "Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill!" was heard throughout the crowd.

Carine's pov:

"The crowd is getting a little impatient, don't you think?" Akara smirked. "Yes, I think you're right." I answered not holding back my smirk.
We both unsheathed our swords and charged.

No one's pov:

Carine and Akara both unsheathed their swords and charged. Carine's sword had a purple blade with a rose gold handle while Akara's sword had a blue blade and black handle with gold striped on it.

They charged at each other at an immense speed sending and deflecting blows. Everyone watched in awe at their speed and when they stopped, hardly any scratches were seen! Insane I know, but they weren't done yet.

"Let's take it to the sky, hm?" Akara said before flying up to the sky. Carine only smirked as she followed. They kept exchanging blows until they both separated out of breath.

They landed back on the ground but Carine took a different approach. When Akara landed, Carine was coming down fist at the ready. Akara tried to dodge but it was too late. Carine had hit her on the head skull no doubt broken as Akara laid on the ground in a deep crater.

The stadium was dead silent after that. "The winner by death is Carine!!" Koto said after getting over the shock. "That's one point for Team Urameshi!"