Tournament: Arrival

Yusuke's pov:

It's been a long 2 months and we are about to set off to hanging neck island. I look over to Carine to see her texting someone on her phone. "Hey, who're you texting?" I asked her looking over to her phone. "My father. I forgot to tell him where I've been all these months and where I'm going." she explained still chatting. "Alright" I said as I looked over to see the preliminary matches starting. "I'll go" Carine insists. We all nod and give her space. As expected, they teamed up on her. "Darkness behold, Fortunes be told, I call you to light, Strike them down with all you might!" We heard her chant as a dark aura surrounded her body. Pushing her energy to her hands, she wiped out all of them in one move.

No one's pov:

The guys watched stunned at what she could do after such a short amount of time. The demons' teams feared Carine and are now running all over the place most of them falling off the boat from fear as most of them ran into the railings.

Carine's pov:

After 10-15 minutes, we have arrived on hanging neck island. I wore a purple turtleneck with black leggings and black shoes. (Cover photo) The cool breeze swaying my hair, it was pretty peaceful. Maybe I'll relax a little before the fights.

Yusuke's pov:

The breeze suddenly picked up and I sensed a familiar presence. We all turned around to see "Jin!" I cried out to the red headed elf. "'Ey!" Jin said and then we saw 4 more familiar people coming out of the shadows. "Rinku, Chu, Shishi, Touya!" Kuwabara cried out to the 4. "Hello" Touya said in a casual tone. "Who's the lassy over 'ere?" Jin asked pointing to Carine. "Oh, her name is Carine." Kurama answered eyeing Jin. "What made you wanna add a human?" Chu asked which made Carine scoff at that. "So I'm supposed to be a demon drunkard like you? No thanks." Carine said coldly at Chu.

Carine's pov:

"What made you wanna add a human?" Chu asked Yusuke which I had to scoff at that. "So I'm supposed to be a demon drunkard like you? No thanks." I said eyeing Chu coldly. "Jeez sorry" Chu said to me looking at me weirdly.

"Anyways," Yusuke began in attempt to change the subject. "Why are you all here?" "We 'eard there a new tournament 'round so 'e wanted 'o participate" Jin said with a grin as we walk to the hotel.

As we arrived we heard there's only one room left so we all had to share a room. Everyone didn't seem to mind but... "Excuse me? Why am I in the same room as like 9 guys?" I said unamused. "I'm sorry but there's only one room left." the butler said in an apologetic tone. "I'll make sure you share a grave with the committee if they try something funny" I said in a venomous tone making the guy leave in a hurry. I sighed and looked around. There were 5 rooms with 2 beds each. Yusuke and Kuwabara shared a room, Kurama and me, Touya and Jin, Chu and Rinku, Shishi and Hiei (Ofc Hiei didn't like it and won't be sleeping so shishi got it all for himself)

It was now 8 pm and everyone was playing truth or dare, aside from Hiei and me. I was busy cleaning the kitchen as we had just finished eating.

It was getting rather boring for me to just be cleaning listening to the chit chat of the others and the sound of pouring rain. I decided to grab my headset which is in my bag, and my bag is on the couch. GREAT. "Just my luck" I muttered making my way to the couch. Just as I reached it, my phone rung. Everyone turned to look at what the noise was and I groaned in annoyance. I saw it was Oria, my best friend. She became my best friend since highschool because we share the same humour. "What do you want" I said as I answered the phone. (I'll write the call like this btw; _____ - Oria or _____ - Carine. Ok back to the story)

Can I tell you something? - Oria

Spill - Carine

You know how you're in a tournament right now? - Oria

Mhm - Carine

Well, your father may or may not asked me to be the substitute fighter... - Oria

WHAT?!? - Carine

YOU JUST STARTED TRAINING LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO - Carine

I KNOW RIGHT? HE SHOULD'VE AT LEAST TOLD US BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT SO I CAN GET MY ABILITIES UP - Oria

Ugh whatever bye, be sure to come here though, room 906 on the 5th floor. - Carine

Alright will do - Oria

I sighed as I ended the call. Jesus christ now I have to train someone how to fight and protect herself just because of my father's orders. I thought as I went in my room.

No one's pov:

Carine was in a call with someone and the boys kept on playing their game. Until they heard someone scream. "YOU JUST STARTED TRAINING LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO" They heard Carine say and they all turned their attention towards her. A few more words were heard and the call ended with "Ugh whatever bye, be sure to come here though, room 906 on the 5th floor." and she ended the call walking to her room with her bag.

"Wait.." Touya began realizing something. "Aren't we in room 906 on the 5th floor?" Rinku finished for him. The others were wide eyed at this. Someone unfamiliar to them was invited to the room.

Time skip ------> Next Day 3 pm

It was 3 in the afternoon when we heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" Carine yelled heading towards the door. As she opened the door, someone unfamiliar to the others was standing there. Black hair, purple eyes,

She looked pretty human aside from the mask on her head

She looked pretty human aside from the mask on her head. Nobody has seen this girl before.  "Oria!" Carine yelled as she nudged the girls forehead. "Hello to you too four eyes" Oria snickered. "Oh shut up" Carine scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Uh Carine? Who's this?" Yusuke asked and Kurama nodded. Hiei just looked at the girl in interest. "This is Oria, Oria, the purple haired man who looks and acts like a woman and just screams gay to you, is Shishiwakamaru, Strawberry head is Jin, You already know Kurama so I'll move on, Black haired boy is Yusuke, Carrot top idiot is Kuwabara, The guy over by the window is Hiei who is also much of a loner, The child is Rinku, Drunkard is Chu, and Blueberry head is Touya." Carine introduced pointing to each one of them. "That wasn't nice" Shishi muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. "When am I nice?" Carine scoffed and led Oria to her room. "By the way, Kurama you're rooming with Shishi now, I already moved your stuff so no need to worry" Carine yelled to said red head. He just nodded and everyone went back to whatever they were doing.

A/N: Such a long chapter eh? I'll try to make the chapters longer and possibly more entertaining for you all while I correct spelling mistakes along the way. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this story!