Jealousy

Carine's pov:

Ever since that big ordeal we dealt with, me and Kurama started hanging out more often and most of the girls definitely did not like it.

As I was grabbing my stuff from the locker, I felt a hand on my hair which was followed by a harsh tug. "Uhm ow?" I said displeased with what happened. I turned around and saw Yuki, Julie, and Ruji. The biggest bullies in the school and also the biggest fangirls of Kurama. "Shut up bitch" Said they're leader, Yuki as she slapped me across the face. I was about to protest when we all heard someone clear their throat behind them. We all looked and saw Kurama staring at us. "Sorry ladies but I will not tolerate bullying in this school. If I find you three bullying her again, I will not hesitate to stand up for her myself." Kurama said in a polite tone but his eyes showed coldness and destruction. The girls ran away from fear and I turned back to my locker and closed it." Thank you, but know that I could've handled that myself, although it wouldn't have been a pleasant sight." I reassured "Besides, you know full well I've experienced much much worse." I replied walking away leaving a frozen red head that just stared at nothing for 5 minutes until he recomposed himself and started heading home himself.