The castle: (Avira the delusioner)

The next beast errrr human was normal looking but I could tell she was one of the SS class demons we would encounter. "This one is mine" I said as I stepped up.

Carine's pov:

"Avira" I said as I walked up. "Aww you still remember me, how cute" Avira said in the tone that I hate. "Shut up" "That's no way to talk to your sister Carine." "I said SHUT UP" "Wait... sister?" Kurama asked stunned. Kuwabara and Yusuke were both equally as shocked. (Hiei was shocked too ofc but he doesn't show it) "Oh hunny, it's a shame your friends have to see me kill you" "You won't and you can't" "Oh hun, you're underestimating me again, remember where that led to last time?" She continued to laugh like a maniac. The laughter shortly died down and a gunshot was heard. I had shot her. In the heart. Of course I knew it wasn't over, it was merely a delusion." You've gotten quite better there" she said as she unleashed her true self. There she was, purple locks, golden eyes, thin circular glasses, it really was her. (Cover photo) White flames then ingulfed her hand. "Day light, sun bright, heed my words and hide the light for who I might!" She chanted releasing it. I dodged her attempts while the guys watched in awe.

Kurama's pov:

"Day light, sun bright, heed my words and hide the light for who I might!" Avira chanted releasing it. Carine dodged her attempts while we stood there shocked at what they could do. Carine got hit by one and she now has a bruise on her left arm. After that, black flames ingulfed her arm. "Darkness take over, take my green clover, Knock the target into October!" she chanted releasing. It released a black dragon like Hiei's dragon of the darkness flames but bigger and stronger. It followed Avira around as she tried to dodge but to no avail, failed.

Avira's pov:

"Good work, sister, you've gotten so strong! I'm proud, sorry for treating you the way I treated you. I only did that to fill you with anger and rage as I saw this day coming. Have an amazing life, I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife and we can hopefully become sisters again, if you want that is." I said as my vision dimmed and I took my last breath.

Carine's pov:

I looked at my sister's dead body and sighed. "It's okay sis, I forgive you. Have a nice time up there." I said tears threatening to fall. I held my palm against her heart concentrating deeply. The guys just watched in silence observing. My palm glowed a faint yellow, this is it, I gained my sister's power.

Kurama's pov:

"Hey Carine, who was that?" I asked the girl infront of us. "It's none of your business" She replied still walking.

Carine's pov:

"Hey Carine, who was that?" Kurama asked me as I avoided their gazes. "It's none of your business" I replied still walking.

"The next beast is, if I'm correct, Simer (pronounced as Simeer) the black bat. Hiei and Yusuke would be the best duo to fight him with. I'll take the last guy." I informed them as we walked into Simer's territory.