Conspiracy

"Okay Alexis. The coast is clear." Number 1 says as he is in a disguise while Alexis is in wolf form covered in brown dirt and dust appearing to look like a brown dog.

"Good. I know I'll definitely be happy to go home and take a bath. I hate my fur being so dirty that I look like a different person like this." Alexis says.

"It's either that or be walking targets." Number 1 says.

"I know. Ah!" Alexis says as she feels someone tap her before she turns around growling as Number 1 pulls out his weapon.

"Numbers 1 and 6! It's me!" The person says revealing to be Number 274.

"Chad!" Alexis says as she shifts to human form and hugs Number 274.

"Hey Alexis. Good to see you." Number 274 says as he hugs Alexis back before the two pull away.

"Number 274?" Number 1 asks curiously.

"I knew they'd never catch you two. Uh what's that?" Number 274 says as he sees Number 1 is holding piece of mail.

"Uh temporary weapon? Gotta make do with what you can." Number 1 says.

"Listen you've been set up. Somebody wants you and your team out of the picture." Number 274 says.

"We noticed." Alexis says.

"Whoever's doing this has to be high up in the Global Command. My sister and I've got to find out team." Number 1 says as Alexis nods.

"Sorry man. You're too late." Number 274 says as he points to the sky.

"Oh no." Alexis says as she and Number 1 see the others being taken away by Number 86.

"Listen Numbers 1 and 6 come with me to the Moon base. Together we can rescue your team before their memories are erased." Number 274 says as he puts his hand on Number 1's shoulder.

"No old friend. That would just put you at risk." Number 1 says.

"My brother is right. I want you to come but it's better if you don't. I don't wanna see you risk getting decommissioned for helping us because right now we're considered fugitives to the kids next door." Alexis says as she looks at Number 274.

"But you can do us a favor. Find out what's going on and clear our names. And don't worry. We'll see you at the moon base soon enough." Number 1 says as he begins to leave.

"Don't worry about us Chad. Stay safe until we see you." Alexis says as she smiles at Number 274 before shifting to wolf form and following after Number 1.

"I hope my idea works. This isn't a good situation. I'm glad Chad isn't gonna be involved." Number 1 says as Alexis is running beside him.

"Me too. He's my best friend but one question though Number 1." Alexis says.

"What is it Alexis?" Number 1 asks.

"What exactly is this idea of yours?" Alexis asks as she looks at Number 1.

*Timeskip*

"Well Tommy I'm impressed this piece of junk actually flies." Number 1 says as he, Alexis and Tommy are on their way to the moon base in a makeshift flying craft.

"I'll admit there are a few design flaws." Tommy says as he, Alexis and Number 1 are squished int he air craft.

"Really? Couldn't tell." Alexis says sarcastically as she gives an annoyed grumble.

"Hey Numbers 1 and 6 when we're done with this mission can I go to that birthday party with you?" Tommy asks happily.

"Birthday party?" Alexis asks.

"What are you talking about?" Number 1 asks.

"Isn't this an invitation to a party?" Tommy asks as he takes the piece of mail Number 1 has in his pocket.

"Give me that! It's a weapon." Number 1 says as he takes the mail from Tommy.

"Cool!" Tommy says.

"Yes Tommy that may seem cool-" Number 1 then gets cut off by Tommy.

"Not that. That!" Tommy says as the group sees the Moon base.

"Oh! You meant the Moon base. Well yeah it is pretty cool... Especially some of the operatives who work there." Alexis says as she blushes.

"Alright Tommy we better slow down for docking." Number 1 says.

"Um..." Tommy says.

"What?" Alexis asks annoyedly as she looks at Tommy.

"Remember those flaws I mentioned? I never designed the breaking system." Tommy says nervously.

"That can't be good. Everyone hold on. crash landing it is apparently." Alexis says.