Unexpected Attack

"Great shot dad." Number 1 says as he, Alexis and Mr. Uno are on a lake fishing in a boat.

"Yeah. Perfect cast." Alexis says.

"Well you two picked a perfect spot. By jove looks like I've got a bite." Mr. Uno says as he pulls up a giant house like flying craft from the water.

"Kids Next Door operatives Numbers 1 and 6 you are hereby scheduled for immediate decommisioning." A voice says revealing to be Number 86.

"Decommissioning!?" Number 1 asks.

"What are you talking about?" Alexis asks.

"We're nowhere near 13 years old!" Number 1 shouts.

"And I'm only 12. I might be older than my brother but I'm not that much older!" Alexis says.

"Don't stand up in the boat Nigel." Mr. Uno says.

"That's what they all say Nigel and Alexis." Number 86 says.

"86 you know how old we are! We went to kindergarten together." Number 1 says.

"No dice. I've got an official order from Kids Next Door Global Command and it says Numbers 1 and 6 of Sector V are scheduled for immediate memory erasing." Number 86 says as she holds up a paper.

"Really kids. I thought this trip was just gonna be about us. You get to play with your friends all the time." Mr. Uno says before Number 1 begins making the boat speed away.

"Sorry dad. Hold on." Alexis says the group is trying to get away from a pursuing Number 86.

"Alexis the paper." Number 1 says as he tosses Alexis a news paper.

"On it." Alexis says as she throws the news paper at the house craft covering their windows making Number 86 lose track of the group momentarily.

"Oh look. Another fish." Mr. Uno says as the group sees more Kids Next Door operatives ahead.

"Oh come on." Alexis says as she groans.

"Hold on." Number 1 says as he makes the boat go faster and speed over the house and onto the ground as it speeds through the woods.

"Nice job little brother. You lost them. Oh no. Spoke too soon." Alexis says as she and Number 1 see the operatives pursuing in running robots.

"I must say kids all this fishing and I can't seem to catch a thing." Mr. Uno says as he holds up his fishing pole.

"Let me give it a try dad." Number 1 says as he uses the fishing line to tangle Number 86 and the other operatives up in the line.

"That ought to keep them busy for a bit." Alexis says in relief.

"I don't know dad. That rod works fine for me." Number 1 says as Alexis looks ahead in alarm.

"Look out!" Alexis shouts as the group goes over a ledge and crash lands in a bus full of people.

*Timeskip*

"This is really odd Number 1." Alexis says as the group arrives back home.

"I know. Why would Global Command want us decommissioned?" Number 1 asks.

"I don't know. Maybe we should try contacting Chad. He'll straighten this out." Alexis says.

"I know you're best friends with the Supreme Leader Alexis but maybe that's not such a good idea. they'll be after us the minute we set foot on the moon base." Number 1 says.

"Yeah. Maybe you're right. Just hope Chad is okay. This is pretty odd." Alexis says.

"Okay jerkfaces! Now it's personal. So come quietly and don't even think of escaping to your treehouse." A voice says angrily revealing to be Number 86 and some other operatives before Alexis and Number 1 see their treehouse is taken away.

"That's not good." Alexis says worriedly.

"You made a mistake in underestimating me but I don't make mistakes." Number 86 says.

"You just did. You made me angry." Number 1 says as he throws some mail from the mailbox at the operatives making them drop their weapons.

"Come on Number 1." Alexis says as she quickly shifts to wolf form as Number 1 gets on her back before the two quickly flee while the operatives are distracted.