Three Assassins

Y/N awoke to whispers. His eyes slowly opened to see three blurry red figures above him. Their details became more clear as Y/N's eyes focused. Their voices were still low and muffled, but he can now see them individually. One of them had a zig zag like black and white horns protruding from their white hair. They also wore a suit and had white freckles beneath their eyes. Another one, presumably a female, had black hair and was just dressed in casual black attire. Her pants were a bit ripped, but other than that she seemed pretty normal. The last one had curled horns, and also wore a suit, however this one was much more worn than the first imp. This was also the only imp who wore shoes. He adorned bloody boots, and Y/N began to hope that they weren't here to finish him off once he was weakened. As he tried to focus on hearing the imps, they then realized the corrupted demon that laid before them had partially awoken, and was on his way to full consciousness.

"Aw shit, Mox?" The curled horn imp said towards the one with white hair, presumably named Mox, or a longer version of that name. Mox then picked up a rifle, and got ready to hit Y/N in the head with the butt of it. Before it could reach his skull, Y/N grabbed it and pulled it away from the imp. The other two pulled out their weapons, the curled horn one whipped out a flintlock, and the female pulled out two beaten up knives. Y/N quickly stood up and dropped the rifle. He put his hands up in self defense. His body ached as he did this quick motion, the bullet wound still sore. It had partially healed during his time unconscious, but not all the way. He would have to get Alastor to extract the bullet later.

"Hey, listen, I'm not doing anything to you, you shouldn't aim at me" Y/N said. He then realized after he said that this is still hell with the same shitty people. He changed his footing, getting ready to dodge bullets if needed be.

"Yeah well the bodies around you doesn't help your case" said the white haired imp as he pointed around at the carnage Y/N had created.

"Yeah, well I promise it won't happen to you guys if you don't attack me" Y/N said, trying to play the intimidation card. The three imps looked at each other a little worriedly before the curled horn demon spoke up.

"We had clients wanting to meet us here and if you cost us a decent paycheck I'm gonna cut your dick off and play it like a clarinet at your funeral!" The curled horn imp said, playing his own intimidation card. The imp moved to say this right in Y/N's face. His threat left Y/N speechless and a bit concerned for this individual.

"How much was the paycheck?" Y/N asked as he sighed, his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose. It took the imp a few seconds, but he responded.

    "Three, no five hundred thousand" the leader said, quickly adjusting the answer making the payout more profitable.

    "Yeah right" Y/N responded, he then thought of another way to get out of this if needed be. He might try the offensive card again.

    "Listen, we need that money. And we're gonna get it somehow" the girl spoke up with a southern accent.

Y/N looks at them slowly drawing their weapons. "You really want to deal with me? Did you see what I did? You wouldn't last a second" he said, trying to buy some more time. They all looked at each other. The girl and boy put their weapons down, but the boss still aimed his gun at Y/N.

"You'd be surprised," he said, pulling back the hammer.

"Do it then, if you're so sure" Y/N said, stepping closer. The boss' arm slightly shook, but he quickly regained his composure.

"I know a bullshitter when I see one, so keep playing your games dipshit" the boss said with a smirk, getting ready to pull the trigger.

"Well if you believe that, then this shouldn't be hard" Y/N said as he grabbed the barrel and placed it against his forehead. The boss was shocked but tried to control himself.

Y/N hoped this was a big enough gamble to get them to back off. If it didn't, he was gonna have a pissed wife.

The boss eventually pulled down the gun. "Fine. You're tired anyways so it wouldn't be a fair fight" the boss said.

"Sir, this still doesn't solve the financial issue at hand" Mox said, bringing logic back to the conversation.

"Moxxie, I haven't fucking forgot! You don't need to keep bringing it up" the boss said toward Mox. The boss then got an idea. "Say, you're good with making people dead. How about you join us on a job?" The boss asked Y/N.

"What?!" Exclaimed the girl, Mox, and Y/N.

"Yeah, you owe us, and if you're not offering money, then we could use whatever psycho stuff you brought out here" he said, pointing to the grotesque crime scene.

Y/N thought about it, and tried to think of another way out. Any other way. Preferably with dignity. He didn't have enough juice to go corrupt again, so this unfortunately was his only option.

"Sure, Mr..." Y/N said as he stuck his arm out.

"Just call me Blitzø, the o is silent" Blitzø said, enthusiastically shaking Y/N's arm. Blitzø turned around and began walking away when the other two introduced themselves.

"I'm Moxxie, the reasonable side of the company. And this is my lovely wife Millie" the white haired imp said, motioning towards himself and his apparent wife.

"Oh, well hi I guess. Nice to meet you guys and actually talk in a civil manner" Y/N said, shaking their hands.

"Don't mind Blitz, he's just trying to be a good boss" Millie said, giving Y/N advice. Y/N nodded.

The imps begin walking to their parked van down the road with Y/N following.

'What have I gotten myself into?' Y/N thought as he approached the van, hoping this path he chose wouldn't turn out to be something he soon regretted. He stepped close to the van and saw it's details. It was gray and beat up, definitely had been in a few accidents. He could've even swear he saw duct tape holding a few bits together. Their was stained blood and spray painted decals decorating it. On the side it read:

I.M.P.

'Alright I.M.P., let's see what you got for me' Y/N thought as he got in the van.