Overlord Problems

Y/N awoke in Charlie's bed, looking at her sleeping peacefully. The two had married and finally made love. Even after all of their horniness was exchanged, he still admired her naked body deeply. He got up and put on his underwear. He then grabbed a black robe from the closet and exited the princess' suite. He headed to the elevator and looked at his phone. It was 8:43 AM.

'I really hope everyone's tired from yesterday so they don't get up until later' he thought, looking at the state he was in. He had messy hair, one of Charlie's robes on, and smelt like sweat. It wouldn't take long for someone to realize it. Especially since it was the night of their wedding. He then remembered how loud they were towards the end of their session. He mentally facepalmed as the elevator dinged. He took a deep breath and looked forward to see the elevator doors sliding open, welcoming him. However, he saw the worst person to see at this time.

"You feeling good playboy? Or she wear ya out?" Angel said, smirking.

'Of course it had to be him' Y/N thought as he entered the elevator. "Morning Angel" he said, trying to change the conversation.

"Oh, keeping that royal ass experience a secret huh? It's okay, I heard plenty" Angel said, getting on his phone, and scrolling through his apps.

"How much?" Y/N asked, rubbing his arm.

"It was like a fuckin intercom system" he said, pulling up a video of himself laying with Nuggets, and muffled sounds of Y/N and Charlie from last night. Mainly Charlie. In the background was Angel's stifled laughter.

"Shit," Y/N muttered, but something clicked. "Wait, why were you coming up to the floor me and Charlie were on?" He asked, realizing the suite was on the top floor. Minus Alastor's tower.

"I was planning to get on the roof, but when I saw you I knew I could wait" he said, getting a lot of enjoyment from your embarrassment from having a sexual encounter for once.

"Why the roof?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Heard a rumor from a pal. Some turf war stuff going down. Wanted to see where it was happening since the news hasn't gotten to it yet" Angel said, furiously refreshing his news feed to find nothing.

"Oh okay. Look at you being strategic" Y/N said, lightly punching Angel in the shoulder. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, using my noggin for once" he said. The elevator dinged and they arrived at the lobby. "But hey, beats dealing with fifty dicks a day!" He said, walking to the the front door of the hotel. Y/N just shook his head and headed to the kitchen to fix him breakfast.

He went into the cabinet and pulled out a bowl. Then he put the bowl on the counter and went to the fridge to get some eggs. He whisked them in the bowl and cooked them until scrambled goodness was awaiting him. Y/N grabbed the bowl and began eating as he also began to fix him a glass of water. As he was finishing up his meal, Angel busted back into the hotel and looked around, laying his eyes on Y/N. 'Shit' Y/N thought as their eyes locked.

"Y/N! You up for some egg warfare?" Angel asked, as he ran past you to get his tommy gun and other supplies.

"Egg warfare?" Y/N asked, putting his bowl and cup in the sink.

"Yeah, Sir Pent-Upfuck is causing some chaos not too far from here, plus I've been needing some action" he said, muffled as he scrumaged around the other room for weaponry.

"Um..." started Y/N, before looking at the time. 'It shouldn't take too long hopefully' he thought before finishing his answer. "Yeah sure, let me get dressed" he said as he walked to the elevator.