Ep 9 (What happened to Niragi & Hannah)

Chishya: Aren't you sick of bullying the weak already?

Niragi: Where were you hiding?

Chishya: There are tons of places for me to hide.

Niragi: You really get on my nerves. All the goddamn time! You always act that as if you're so clever.

Chishya: But I am Clever.

Niragi: Perfect. Let's put an end to this, shall we?

Chishya: The main power supply has changed since the game started.

Niragi: So?

Chishya: Our electric used to powered by generators. Now it comes from the hotel's main power source. This means that the ones in charge of the game snuck into the Beach to control the power in the basement.

Niragi: What are you trying to say?

Chishya: I'm talking about who the witch is to ofc.

Niragi: You're insinuating that I'm the witch, right?*After little Chishya blasters my his gun and fire come out and Niragi go off lack on Hannah and  I get burn as well after later bit they all see to people who are burn* In the first place, I should have just burned the Beach with the Fire of Judgement.

Someone: Niragi & Hannah....  Niragi & Hannah?

Niragi: With this, I'II clear the game! *Niragi throw a fire at some people and everyone is get scared and Niragi start shot and Usagi & Arisu try to help but they get Niragi gun point at they* You guys... I'II kill all of you! *Aguni sacrifice himself *

H&A: Aguni.

Female voice: Three minutes remaining.

Kuina: There's no time! *Everyone try to grab Momoka but Hannah just pick her up and leave the Beach after they go to somewhere*

Mira: Congratulations to all players.

K&H: Mira.

Mira: With  the exception of the face card games. And emerged the victim. Try remembering... That girl you burned alive. I'm extremely touched! All of you players, we would like to give you a present. There will be new games! Let's play games together. You'll fight for face cards!

Hannah: New game?

*Later*