Ep6 (The new leader of Beach club)

*Hannah & Usagi & Arisu swimming when Ann come get they "change to they clothes" go to the in a room where Hatter di3d*

Keiichi: I'II be the next leader since I'm number two.

Niragi: Wait a second. Shouldn't the strong person be the leader? We're the ones who have been getting rid of the traitors, yet we've been treated as shadows the entire time. This unfair treatment ends today!

Someone:  If number One dies, everyone moves up by a number. We agreed on this rule.

Niragi: Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader? I'II ask again. Who agrees that Aguni should be the new leader? *Ann raise her hand* You're free to vote after all. *Niragi  did something with his tongue made Mira uncomfortable "she raise her hand too "he walk over to Chishya* Those eyes of yours really piss me off.

Hannah's mind: Oh my God please you guys would be the cutest couple ever even you guys are boys

Niragi: It's so condescending.

Chishya: *Raise his both of his hand* I vote for Aguni to be the leader. Are you alright with losing me as a precious "Yes" vote?

Niragi: Well, I hope you reflect on how you should act in the future. *To know what happens next "Hannah gets pulled out of the room by Niragi "Hannah's flashback"*

Hatter: Rule number one. You must always wear swimsuit at The Beach.

Arisu: What.

Hatter: You can't firearms in a swimsuit. Safe, isn't it. You're free to drink, take drugs, or even have s*x! Feel free to enjoy your life to the fullest. We damaged all the door locks with super glue. No one is allowed to hide anything! Rule number two. All playing cards belong to the Beach. We will take away all the cards the two of you possess. Those that have contributed more cards will be promoted to a higher number. After everyone works together to get the first person out the counter *"not in the flashback" and later"

Niragi: The new leader will be Aguni. How noisy. Shut up! It appears that Hatter failed in his game and couldn't return. Now, let's hear from Aguni. You guys better listen property. *Chishya, Kuina & Hannah are doing something for Chishya & Kuina "When Kuina & Chishya flashback*

Kuina: What's the matter?

Chishya: I was in the same game as them.

Kuina: Who?

Chishya: Usagi, Hannah & Arisu. Think they would be helpful to are plan.

Kuina: Okay.

Chishya: