Ep3 (Tag game)

*The next day*

Shibuki: What were the four of you doing? When everyone disappeared, I mean

Arisu: We were in a restroom.

Chōta: We were talking in the same cubicle.

Shibuki: I don't really understand what's going on.

Karube: What about you, Hannah? *Shibuki as flashback*

Shibuki: Work. I was inside the meeting room organizing the work materials. And then everyone disappeared from the office.

Arisu: Did you see or hear anything? *Shibuki as a flashback*

Shibuki: I don't remember. *All look at Hannah*

Hannah: I also in the bathroom. No I didn't hear or see anything

Shibuki: I arrived at place three days ago, and I was made to join the game out of nowhere, like everyone else. Everyone died, except for me.

Karube: You used them all as bait?

*It night time "Karube, Arisu, and Hannah met more people*

The computer voice: Difficulty, Five of Spades.

*Hannah & Usagi start stretching*

The computer voice: Game, "A game of Tag?" Rule. Run away from the tagger.

*The game start "back with Chōta, Shibuki*

Chōta: O Holy Mother. *Start pray*

*Back with the other "Hannah & Usagi together"*

Usagi: You can only rely on yourself. Hannah. Check the top floor. I'll check floor this for okay

Hannah: Okay *Hannah go up to floor 7 "she's trying to check for this she accidentally hit the door and went flying back" Fuck. Fuck. Fuch *But someone around her hand* Thank you.

???: Whatever, I'm glad there's other smart people here.

Hannah: I thought I was the only one for a minutes. I'm Ryōhei Hannah.

Chishya: I'm Shuntarō Chishya *Then Aguni come and Hannah & Chishya waves that him "Aya get killed"

Mai: Aya! I swear to God I'II kill you! Get away from me!

Karube: What are we gonna do, man? If you got a solution, now's the time.

Arisu: I don't know what to do against something like that.

Karube: Come on, man. Think.

Arisu: Why don't you think of something? *Then the tag look up*he didn't see us. His vision because of the mask. That's his weak point. This might be a way to get out to the game. *They start running*

*"Find the things*