9- Why am i crying?

//selfdoubt, violence.

{i'm super bad at writing fight scenes, i really have not gotten any better since first writing it.. but oh well. enjoy, or not }

The next few days had passed as usual, though something was beginning to feel off. I ignored it, and simply classed it as stupid paranoia. I managed to decorate my room almost identically to how it was originally in my old room.

For the past few minutes, I'd just been sitting in the corner of my room, resting my head awkwardly against the wall. And staring at the message on my phone.

Mina
Heyy we're gonna go out to town if you wanna join ✨

You
oh, sure!

I wrote, after staring at it for a moment too long. I assumed when she said "we're", she meant the group. my phone then vibrated for a moment, and it was just Mina telling me to take my time, as they were going to leave whenever I was ready.

I sighed for a moment and stared at the ceiling before deciding to get up.  made my way to my closet and looked around for the most appropriate outfit.

eventually, i was able to put together, a loose grey coloured oversized shirt, and plain black shorts that ended at my knees. i took a moment to fix my hair in the mirror, then i grabbed my headphones and left my room.

my mind kept wondering what it would be like to hang out with friends outside of school. and i was slightly confused as to why i agreed to go. i mean, i hate going out, and i was probably going to do something i regret in the future. but, it could be fun, so, its best i try something new.

plus, i already agreed, so i wouldn't want to have wasted their time.

all i brought with me was my headphones, and some money in the pockets of my shorts. i didn't suspect that i needed anything, so i didn't worry. i was also doubtful that i was going to buy anything anyway, but it's best to be prepared.

as i walked down the hall, i saw the others waiting on the green couches in the lounge. They didn't look like they had been waiting long, but i still felt guilt wash inside my head.

"uh.. I'm ready." i said quietly next to Mina, how jumped slightly upon hearing my voice.

"great!" she smiled, with Kaminari chanting "lets go! lets go!" cheerfully as he held his arms out in fists. i mentally smiled at how dorky and happy he was, feeling the energy mimic on myself.

soon, everyone was following the two out of the dorms, me walking slower behind, still not feeling too attached to the group yet. "what.. uh.. What stores are we planning to go to?" i asked, which made Mina move her shoulders up, implying she'd not thought of that.

"i Dunno, we were planning to just walk around for a bit until we found something interesting." Kirishima spoke next to me, and i realised either he had walked slower to catch up with me, or i had subconsciously gotten faster to match the others' pace.

"Oh, how's that place? should we eat now, or later?" Sero pointed to some type of food store, and they all collectively agreed to eat now. inside, the interior was as you'd imagine from the front. it was quite small, which might be why there were seats out front, too.

i glanced around the menu behind the counter, and my eyes landed on nothing but a drink. right, i wouldn't have eaten anything anyway. i looked around to the others, and they were also looking at the menu. i then turned to my left, and attempted to ask Bakugou if he could order my drink, and i pay him afterwards.

i realised that i did not have enough self-confidence to ask a stranger. he, of course 'tch'ed, but surprisingly asked back what i wanted. "j-just that drink... uh, the (f/f) (favourite Flavour). Please." i responded, barely pointing to the menu. Bakugou subtly nodded and begun tapping his foot on the floor with his hands in his pockets.