3 -"So if you don't mind, I think we'd both appreciate you shut up."

Before my last class had ended, Mr. Aizawa had slid open the door, and immediately directed his attention on me, calling my name. Feeling a sudden hit of nervousness, I got up quickly from my seat fearing I'd somehow caught trouble on my first day despite not having done anything.

Standing beside him at the door, it was silent for only a moment before Mr. Aizawa explained why he called me out.
"There's been a spare dorm room set up for you, so you'll need to get ready to move into it. Granted your parent's or your guardian approves." I thought back to the one time my father had briefly mentioned the dorms over text. I nodded silently.

"Ah, w-when will I move into the uh- the dorms?" I asked, not sure what else to ask.

"Within the next week, or whenever your things are packed." He said, and I nodded. Having the place fall silent, he told me to go back into class, then closed the door behind me.
Confused, Midoriya asked what that was about, as he couldn't hear it from across the room. I simply responded with "dorms."

^Time skip^

Hearing the bell ring signified the end of the day, and people begun to pack up their belongings.
As I stacked my books up, Iida had remembered to talk to me. As he walked up to my desk, I jumped when I saw him, unnexpecting any more interaction for the day.

"Are you wanting to talk about what had bothered you, now?" He asked in a calm voice. Ah, right, I'd completely forgot..
A small nod, I told him that I'd in a moment. But first, I had to go ask somebody something.

"Blondey!" I ran up to him, but paused just before I crashed into him. Recovering quickly from a possible disaster, I stood silent while he turned around to face me. He grunted a short "what do you want?" With that dull expression he's had on all day, in which I took my phone from my pocket and held it up.

"Cin-can I have your number?" I asked, not thinking of the context needed. Suddenly hearing my words, pinky gasped from behind Bakugou. I turned my head to see her, then back at Bakugou who had a slight taken aback expression on his face. Suddenly, my brain clicked, and I explained quickly that "it's just to check in on him, as friends." While stuttering heavily.

Hearing my words, Mina slumped, and walked away, mumbling a "I thought we were friends.." In a half serious tone. I immediately felt bad, wanting to give her my number. But alas, she was too far away, and my voice didn't have to capability to yell.

"I don't need some idiot to check up on me. I'm fine." He faced his head away rom me with a small "tch" after he rolled his eyes in annoyance. His hair bounced lightly at the energy of his head turn.. definitely fluffy..

"I jist-just thought i-it be in case.. even if you doh-don't want to talk about whatever is going on, we can just talk.. as people." I suggested, which he finally agreed to, as he silently fished his phone out of his pocket, and held it out after opening it.
After exchanging our numbers, Bakugou immediately began to walk away, mentioning it was unlikely that he'd even text back. I gulped, realising that was probably true. But still, it can't hurt to try.

I then turned around, and headed towards Iida, which was now one of the only people left in class. He grabbed his chair, and sat it next to my desk, so we'd be facing each other. I sighed subtly as I finally got to my chair and sat down, suddenly feeling a lump in my throat. Wh..what am I even supposed to say.?

"Do you mind sharing why you were to tears earlier?" He started, and I nodded, thinking back to the start of today. As far as I was aware, it was going all fine until I got to school. Then it crashed, and my anxiety spiked..

"I-I kind of, wasn't really crying.. just a little watery e-e-eyes..uh. Yeah.."

"Even so, there was something clearly bothering you. I wouldn't want to push you to tell me anything, but I'd like to avoid anyone being sad. Perhaps I can help." His voice was quite strong, and I felt a sense of security with him. I took a breath in, and out.