6 -"WOULD IT BE BETTER IF I DIED?! NOBODY WILL FUCKING CARE!"

// yelling, parents fighting, throwing up.

After the fifth day of school, I begun walking home. A few people tried to talk to me, although my social energy had fallen to an all time low. I went fishing for my phone in my bag, only to realise something was off. The bag was every so slightly lighter, and it was thinner. Then it clicked. My fucking sketchboOK! NO NO NO

In the moment of panic, I slammed my fingers onto the keys of my phone, messaging the closest contact, trying not to sound pissed. I didn't take it out of my bag, at least I don't think I did, so somebody must've taken it from me.. or it fell out, still, somebody could have my sketchbook right now, and they could be looking through it! That's my most sacred object, nobody's supposed to see it!

I felt a faint buzz against my hand, and I saw Iida's name, or 'glasses' show up.

Me :
Hey, have you seen a sketchbook? I lost mine, and I was just wondering if you'd seen it.

Glasses (Iid... :
No, I don't believe I have. Sorry!

Me :
No, no need to apologise.
I'll talk to you later, bye!

Glasses (Iid... :
Goodbye!

I sighed, having little hope. Maybe this was the end of my sketchbook. If anyone saw it, it would be the end of me too.. whelp.. goodbye world.. may I suffer in peace from embarrassment. Just then, another buzz came from my phone. I sadly and slowly looked at it, my heart stopping for a moment or two as I read it.

Blondey (Baku... :
You left your dumb sketchbook.

Me :
Oh, great!
Did you happen to look through it, by any chance?

Blondey (Baku... :
No why would i-
But I will if you don't come and get it.

Me :
Right away!
I'll be at the entrance in a minute!

The way he sent those texts were ominously calm.. too suspicious. I couldn't help but feel like he went through it. I mean, he must have at least opened the first page to see my name in there. I fastened my pace, trying to reach the designated spot before Bakugou. Though, upon reaching there, Bakugou was already stood there, his foot tapping the ground.

"Th-thanks so much, B-Blondey- I- uh- I mean Bakugou." I chuckled as I mentally bashed my head into a wall. Bakugou 'tch'ed at the name, but didn't say anything more. Then, he held out his hand, grabbing a little firm on my sketchbook. He gave it to me, and it fell silent. It felt weird to leave, but taking the sketchbook was all I needed to do.

As I was a about to turn around and say bye, Blondey asked "when will you be goin' to the dorms?" I felt a little take aback by his calmness, and the question.

"Ah, shou-should be soon.. couple of-of die-days?" He nodded in response, then it fell silent again. Fearing such a social interaction, I begun fiddling with the spine of the sketchbook, looping my fingers around the spirals. I didn't want to be here, but I didn't want to leave Bakugou. Something just kept me there.

"Just go, we'll talk later." He huffed and turned around, clearly having payed attention to my awkward stance and mistook it as me desperately trying to find a reason to leave. I stood for a moment as I watched his fluffy hair drift in the slight wind that's picked up. I still had yet to feel how fluffy it was, and was going to find one way or another to touch it.