eight

Bianca sat in her room staring at the text from her mom. 

Won't have my phone for a day or two. I love you

She had a feeling that her mom was lying to her. She didn't understand how she knew, but she did. She chewed on the inside of her lip and quickly typed out, I love you too. Sighing she put her phone down and laid back on her bed. 

Lately, Bianca's life has been good, too good. She knew that eventually something was going to even out her scale, and that meant something bad was coming. It made her scared. Maybe it was just her overthinking, but she was a banshee after all. 

A knock came from her window and she snapped her head to look at who it was. Her body untensed when she saw her boyfriend there awkwardly waving at her. She smiled at him and opened the window. He tumbled in, like he does every time. 

"you really need to learn how to get through my window without falling" Bianca says. Eli groans from the floor. 

"Noted" He replies. Bianca pulls him up and they pause. Eli looked down at Bianca and his breath hitched. Bianca smirked and raised her eyebrows. 

"I still make you nervous, Hale?" Bianca teases. Eli's cheeks turned crimson. 

"Yes" He whispers out. Bianca looks at his lips and wraps her arms around his neck. Eli kisses her soft and slow. Bianca's heart rate sped up. 

When they finally pulled away Bianca asked, "What did you come here for?" Eli perked up. 

"Oh, yeah. Wanna go to the woods with me?" Eli asks. 

"Sure" Bianca says not missing a beat. 

"You don't want to know what we're gonna do?" Eli asks. 

"I trust you" Bianca states. Eli smiles and pecks her lips causing Bianca to smile widely. 

-

-

To say Bianca was shocked to find out what they were doing in the woods was an understatement. Her mom was in Beacon Hills and lied to her. Did she not want to see her? 

Eli and Bianca had been following them for a while now, watching Malia lead them in the wrong direction over and over again. 

"What is it?" Lydia asks Scott. 

"Someones following us" Bianca looked at Eli with wide eyes. "They've been following us pretty much the whole time" Scott says. 

"Who?" Lydia asks. Scott grabs Eli and drags him out from behind the tree. Bianca follows willingly not feeling like being dragged.