four

pre movie

pre movie

Bianca sat on her bed watching Criminal Minds on her laptop. She was entranced by Spencer Reid who was currently explaining something that she couldn't comprehend if she wanted to. A knock at her window pulled her away from the masterpiece that was Spencer Reid.

 She rolled her eyes ready to yell at whoever it was. When she looked over though her expression drastically changed. Eli was there waiting for her to open her window. A small smile took over her features. She quickly opened her window and allowed him to step into her room. Eli fell into the room. 

"Well that was graceful" Bianca comments. Eli fakes a laugh and playfully rolls his eyes. He peers over at her computer. 

"Criminal Minds? Again?" He asks. Bianca raises her eyebrows. 

"Yes, again. It's a great show" She says going back to sit on her bed. Eli laughs slightly and sits next to her. 

"What are you here for?" She asks. Eli's gaze falls on the girl and he wonders himself, why is he here? 

"Um, I just wanted to hang out" He attempts to justify. 

"At 12:30?" Bianca asks glancing over at her clock. 

"Um, yeah" He awkwardly says. Bianca laughs. 

"Okay" An awkward silence filled the room. Bianca was avoiding the gaze of Eli, while Eli took his time looking at the girl. His thoughts were battling with each other. He was trying to find the confidence to ask what he's wanted to for a long time now. 

"Bianca." He says gaining the girls attention. She hummed as blue met brown. 

"W- I- um- will you go on a date with me?" He asks stuttering slightly. Bianca was taken aback. They had only just rekindled their friendship about three weeks ago. Her jaw slacked slightly. 

Eli, seeing her blank expression and troubled eyes took that as a no. He sighed and got up to leave. Bianca watched him and sucked in a breath. She quickly got up and grabbed his hand to stop him from leaving. He spun around faster than Bianca could register. She blinked at him for a moment. 

"Yes." She whispered. The sorrowful expression on Eli's face lit up. 

"Really?" He asks in disbelief. Bianca nodded and a smile started to form. 

"But, let's take things slow. We haven't known each other that long" she says. 

"We've known each other our whole lives" Eli says. 

"I mean like know know" She explains. Eli nods. 

"Taking things slow" He mutters walking towards her slowly. Bianca bites her lip softly and nods. She stifles her smirk. 

"But not too slow" She whispers before pressing her lips to his. 

Eli's eyes widen for a moment before he melts into the kiss. His hands go to her waist and he gently pulls her closer. Bianca's hands rest on Eli's chest in between their bodies. Both of the teens were undeniably happy, their smiles rising on their faces during their kiss. 

Bianca pulls away slightly causing Eli to follow her lips out of reaction before catching himself. Bianca laughs slightly and gives him a soft peck. 

"Do you wanna watch Criminal Minds with me?" She offers. Eli nods with a big smile on his face. 

-

-

"Should I wake them up?" Eli heard from behind him. 

His arm was around Bianca's waist and her head was nuzzled into the crook of his neck. 

"No, let them sleep. Just tell my son the next time he sneaks off to the sheriff's house at night that you'll handcuff him" Eli recognized the voice of his dad. 

Eli winced slightly. Bianca pulled him closer causing the teen boy to smile. One thing was for sure. 

Eli Hale really like Bianca Stilinski, and she felt the same way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: something happened!! I really wanted them to be dating during the movie because 24 hours is not enough time to develop a relationship with someone yk. These chapters are probably going to continue being short and I'm sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed it :)