two

pre movie

pre movie

Bianca sat on the passenger side of a cop car. Her burger that she just got was warming up her leg where it sat. 

"How was your first day at school?" Noah asked his granddaughter. She hummed while unwrapping her burger. 

"It was okay. The Bio teacher is an asshole and embarrassed me in front of everyone, but Eli helped" She explained before taking a big bite. 

"Eli Hale? Derek's son?" He asks. Bianca smiles and nods. 

"He's trouble, Bianca" He sighs out softly. Bianca felt the need to scoff. 

"How? In a supernatural way? Because if that's what you're referring to, so am I" She talks sharply, so much so it reminded him of her mother. 

"No, not that. He has a tendency to steal your dad's jeep" He explains. Bianca smirks. 

"Well, the jeep deserves more than to be cooped up in a yard somewhere" She says. Noah rolls his eyes. 

"Sherriff, we got another fire" A voice came from the radio. Bianca's eyebrows pinch together. 

"Another fire? You have a serial arsonist?" She asked, her interest piqued. Niah gives her a sharp look and she puts her hands up in defense. 

"I'll be right there" He answers on the radio before taking off. 

"I get to go to a crime scene with you" Bianca asks excitedly. Noah gives her a smile that fills her with hope before pulling into a driveway. The girls eyebrows furrow. 

"You're staying here and I'm taking Derek with me" Noah explains. Bianca finally understood she was at the Hale household. She rolled her eyes before getting out of the car. They made their way to the front door and Derek opened it before Noah could knock. Derek looks at the sheriff and then to the girl by his side. 

"Bianca" He greets while smiling. 

"Derek, been a while" She awkwardly smiles back. The Hale's attention turns to the sheriff. 

"Another fire?" He asks. Noah nods. 

"Is it okay if Bianca stays here? She's a little nosy" He explains. Derek laughs slightly. 

"Reminds me of someone" He says with a far off look in his eyes. "Yeah, let me get Eli" He disappears in the house for a minute before returning with Eli groggily by his side. Bianca and Eli's eyes meet and he perks up. He slightly glares at his dad who only smirks. 

"Don't burn the house down" Derek says before leaving with Sheriff Stilinski. Bianca and Eli stand there awkwardly, neither one knowing what to say. 

"So, I brought my homework. You wanna help me study for Biology?" Bianca asks. She can feel her heart pounding in her ears. Eli softly nods. 

"Yeah, we can go to my room" He says. Bianca nods and he leads her to the room. 

"You can wait in here, I'm gonna go get drinks" Bianca nods and Eli leaves the room. She sits down on his bed and takes in the room. It was simple, but still nice. She pulled out her Biology stuff and Eli entered the room with two pepsi's in his hands. 

"Hope you like Pepsi" He said before handing one to Bianca. 

"One of my favorites" She smiled at him. "Thank you" She said. He nodded and he felt his cheeks grow a little warm. 

"Can we start off with the cell cycle?" Bianca asks. 

"Of course" He responds taking a seat next to her. 

-

-

Derek and Noah got back to the Hale house pretty late. 

"Eli! Bianca!" Derek yelled into the house upon seeing no one. When he didn't get a response back he hummed. He made his way to Eli's room and opened the door. 

Inside was Bianca and Eli surrounded by school work. Bianca was sleeping soundly next to Eli, her head resting on his shoulder as he leaned back. Eli's eyes were on the girl. Derek smirked in amusement. 

Eli finally noticed his dad at the doorway and his eyes widened. He gently shook Bianca awake. 

"Hey, you have to go home" He whispered. 

"I don't want to" She said, still half asleep, nessling her head in the crevice of Eli's neck. The younger Hale boy blushed and Derek laughed lightly. 

"Bianca, your grandpa's here" Derek says from the doorway. The girl finally opens her eyes and shoots up with deep red cheeks. 

"Yeah, I need to go. Sorry" She apologizes to Eli. 

"Your fine" He assures. She smiles warmly at him and collects her stuff before running out of the house. 

Once she was gone Eli laid his head back and let out a sigh. Derek laughed from the doorway. 

"Shut up" Eli muttered. 

"This is one of the best things I've ever witnessed" Derek says. Eli rolls his eyes and shoves his head into his pillow, letting out a groan of frustration. 

---------------------------------------------------

a/n: The plot of the movie will start very soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!