three

pre movie

pre movie

Bianca and Eli sat in her room quizzing each other on biology facts. 

"How many checkpoints are in the cell cycle?" Eli asks with raised eyebrows. Bianca lets out a laugh and rolls her eyes playfully. 

"Three" She whispers leaning closer to his face slightly. Eli nodded and set the card down. 

"You've definitely improved" He says letting out a long breath. 

"Yeah, soon you won't have to tutor me" She says with a teasing smile on her face. 

"My dad still doesn't believe that's what we're doing" He laughs out awkwardly. 

"We should scare him when he comes to get you" Bianca suggests with a mischievous look in her eye. Eli's eyebrows pinched together. 

"You're scaring me" Eli said. Bianca just smirked. 

-

-

Derek knocked on the door of the Stilinski house hold. Bianca looked at Eli. 

"go time" She said. She unbuttoned the top two buttons on his flannel and messed up his hair. She applied some lipstick and looked at Eli for reassurance that it was okay. He nodded and she pressed a kiss to his neck. Eli bit his lip slightly to try and ease his blush that was forming on his cheeks. Bianca pulled away and laughed. 

"It looks super realistic" She said. Eli looked in the mirror and gaped at his reflection. He watched from the mirror as Bianca messed up her hair and lipstick behind him. 

Another knock came from the door and the teens giggled. Eli grabbed his backpack and they made their way to the door. Derek, who could hear the sound of the teens heartbeats, furrowed his eyebrows. Their hearts were racing. 

The door swung open and Derek stared wide eyed at the sight in front of him. Bianca had a smirk on her face and Eli had a lazy smile on his face. 

"Holy shit" Derek said. "I'm not ready for this" The two teens held in their laughs. 

"You" He pointed at Bianca. "You and him" He pointed in between the two. 

"I think he's having a stroke" Eli whispered to Bianca while laughing. 

"We're going home. We'll discuss this in the car" He says. Eli look to Bianca and smirks. 

"See you later" He bids. 

"Bye" She winks at him and makes sure Derek can see it. She closes the door and explodes into a fit of giggles behind it. 

-

-

"Bianca! Dinner!" Bianca sighs and closes her computer. She makes her way down the stairs and sees her grandpa with take out bags. She smiles at him. 

"So, um, Derek gave me a call" Noah starts off not really knowing how to bring up this conversation. 

"Oh, what did he say?" Bianca asks. 

"He told me about you and Eli. I know I'm not your parent, but maybe be more discreet-" Bianca cuts him off. 

"We were messing with Derek. The most I did was kiss his neck barely with lipstick on to make a mark. He thought we were hooking up so we made it look like we were" Bianca explained while laughing. 

"oh, okay" Noah said grabbing an eggroll out of the bag. Bianca laughed harder at her grandpas awkwardness. 

-----------------------------------------------

a/n: this is really short lmao I kind of just came up with this idea and thought it'd be fun to write. Longer chapters are coming soon. Hope you enjoyed. If you want to see edits of my fanfics follow my tiktok- suszyyy17.wp