1: Katie McGrath x Reader(Fem)

As Y/N stepped onto the set of Supergirl, she felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. She had just been assigned as a set designer for the show and was eager to prove herself. That's when she met Katie McGrath, the actress playing the iconic character of Lena Luthor.

The first time Y/N and Katie interacted was when Katie asked for a coffee, and Y/N stumbled to grab it for her, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted a coffee," Y/N stammered, feeling flustered.

Katie smiled, "No worries, it's just a coffee. But if you wouldn't mind grabbing me a sandwich from that shop down the street later, I'd really appreciate it."

Y/N was taken aback, "Uh, I'm a set designer, not your assistant."

Katie shrugged, "I know, but it's just a sandwich. And I'd be forever grateful."

Y/N couldn't refuse the request and went to grab the sandwich. As she walked back onto the set, she saw Katie talking with Melissa Benoist and Chyler Leigh, who played Supergirl and Alex Danvers, respectively.

"Look who's back with my sandwich," Katie said, taking the sandwich from Y/N. "Thanks again, Y/N."

As the day went on, Melissa and Chyler noticed that Katie would frequently ask for small tasks like this, always finding a way to keep Y/N close by. It was during one of their breaks that they both approached Katie, "So, we've noticed you've been keeping Y/N close by with all these tasks. What's the deal?" Melissa asked, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Katie blushed, "I don't know, I just find her so interesting. And kind, and loving, and honest. I can't help but want to be near her."

Chyler smiled, "Well, we can see that. But you know what they say, 'actions speak louder than words.' Why not ask her out on a date?"

Katie's face lit up at the suggestion, but before she could say anything, she saw someone from the crew getting a little too touchy-feely with Y/N. She felt a pang of jealousy in her chest and quickly excused herself to go talk to Y/N.

"Hey, are you okay?" Katie asked, her voice filled with concern.

Y/N nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. That guy just got a little too friendly for my liking."

Katie placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, "Well, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Let's go get some lunch and talk about it."

As they sat down for lunch, Katie couldn't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to spend some one-on-one time with Y/N. And as they talked and got to know each other better, Katie knew that she had to muster up the courage to confess her feelings and ask Y/N out on a date.

As they ate their lunch, Katie and Y/N talked about their interests and hobbies. Y/N was fascinated by Katie's passion for acting and her dedication to her craft, while Katie was intrigued by Y/N's creativity and eye for detail in her work as a set designer.

"You know, Y/N, I've been wanting to ask you something," Katie said, taking a deep breath.

Y/N looked up from her food, "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me," Katie said, her voice filled with nervousness.

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, "Really? You want to go on a date with me?"

Katie nodded, "Yes, I do. I know it might be a bit forward, but I can't help the way I feel. I really enjoy spending time with you, and I'd love to get to know you better outside of work."

Y/N smiled, "I'd love to go on a date with you, Katie. I've been having a great time getting to know you too."

Katie's face lit up with happiness, and they spent the rest of their lunch discussing where they should go and what they should do on their first date. As they walked back onto the set, they both felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for what was to come.

From that day on, Katie and Y/N's relationship blossomed. They went on several more dates, each one more magical than the last. They supported each other in their personal and professional lives, and their love for each other continued to grow stronger with each passing day.

And as they stood on the set of Supergirl, surrounded by the people they loved and the work they were passionate about, they knew that they had found something special in each other. Something worth holding onto for the rest of their lives.