Part 12

Every day he didn't use to talk to me. He only used to say " I am leaving and  I will be back in the evening".

I felt very bad that he is ignoring me. 

One day 

Sasha: *to Taehyung* yaa... are you ignoring me?

Taehyung: No. I am not. I am just doing my duty.

Sasha: What duty?

Taehyung: Taking care of you is my duty. I promised your sister that I will take good care of you. 

Sasha: okay. But why aren't you talking to me?

Taehyung: I am talking to you only now.

Then I left saying " Why? Why?"

Taehyung kept himself busy with his work.

I opened my Instagram after so many days and saw a text from Kim Min Kyu.

Kim Min Kyu: I like you too, Sasha. Let's date.

As soon as I saw the text I kept thinking about Taehyung.

Sasha: *to myself* Why am I thinking about Taehyung so much these days? Do I like him? 

Then I replied to Kim Min Kyu " Kim Min Kyu-shi, I am so sorry. I only see you as a friend now. I am in love with some other guy actually. I am so sorry. I even had sex with him. So, It's not good for us to be in a relationship. I don't have any feelings for you now. Forgive me if you can".

Then I realized that I started liking Taehyung. 

I did wake up early in the morning everyday to see taehyung going to his office.

Still taehyung kept ignoring me. He didn't talk to me. It's been so many days. I am still waiting for the day when taehyung will talk to me.