Part 3

The next day, everyone woke up. I am still sleeping. Taehyung woke up and helped Sabrina in taking care of the baby. He was playing with the baby. 

Sabrina came to my room and tried to wake me up

Sabrina: Sasha, wake up. Let's have breakfast.

Sasha: Let me sleep. I don't want to eat.

Sabrina: wake up. Don't skip your breakfast. 

Sasha: Goooo... Let me sleep.

Sabrina went downstairs and Taehyung and Sabrina sat at the table and having breakfast.

Taehyung: Where is Sasha?

Sabrina: She is sleeping.

Taehyung: She should not skip breakfast. It's not good. I will go and wake her up.

Sabrina: No. Let her sleep. She might have slept late in the night because of the new place.

Taehyung: Yeah.. Okay. Let's eat.

They both had breakfast. 

I woke up and went to the washroom and I am finding ways to escape from this place. Luckily I found a window inside the room. I was preparing to escape. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung was coming upstairs to wake me up. He found that the door is locked from the inside.

Taehyung: Sasha... Sasha... Open the door.

I got scared...

Sasha: I am changing. wait for a while.

Taehyung: Ohh... Sorry. Take your time

And Taehyung went downstairs. 

I tied a cloth from the window and got out of the window...

I reached the garden and I was confused about which way should I go to go out of this house.

I took a way and started walking in that way... Surprisingly I saw a small gate and went outside the gate. It looked like a jungle. I realized I have walked too far away from the house. 

Meanwhile, at home, Sabrina came to my room with breakfast. She kept searching for me in the room. She didn't find me anywhere. She called Taehyung.

Sabrina: Taehyung... Tae.... come fast... *crying*

Taehyung: Noona... What happened? Why are you crying? Where is Sasha?

Sabrina: She is not in the room. Looks like she ran away again.

Taehyung: Don't worry. Stay calm. I will find her.

Taehyung kept searching the whole room and saw the cloth tied to the window...

Taehyung: She ran away from this window. I will go and get her. You stay here...take care of you and the baby. Don't worry, Noona. I will find her.

Taehyung came out of the house and searched in the garden. He didn't find me. He took a way that I didn't take. He searched everywhere, but still, he didn't find me.  

He came back home in the afternoon and met Sabrina.

Sabrina: Did you find her?

Taehyung: No. I am searching for her. 

Sabrina started crying...

Taehyung: Please calm down. I will go and find her, noona.

Sabrina: I am worried because those bastards might harass her outside. She doesn't know about this. I will also come with you.

Taehyung: No. You stay here. You have a baby to take care of. I will find her. I know Sasha is like your daughter for you. I promise I will find her.

Meanwhile, I started walking inside that jungle kind of area. I couldn't find anything there. Only trees are all I see. I started panicking that I am lost somewhere. I didn't see any human here. It's evening. I don't know what's the time. I am feeling hungry. The sky started turning dark. And I started crying 'cause I got scared that some animals might be here. I could hear the Wolf sound. I started crying more.

Meanwhile, Taehyung decided to search for me by taking that small gate in the garden. He reached the jungle and started searching for me " Sasha... Sasha...  Sasha...". His workers are also searching for me. 

Taehyung could hear the weeping sound and came to see if that is me. He found me finally. 

Taehyung: *from my back* Sasha...

Sasha: *I turned around and saw that it's Taehyung* Haannnn

As soon as I saw him I hugged him tight and started crying...

Taehyung hugged me and said, " Easy... Easy... I am here now. Don't worry. Let's go home".

Taehyung wiped my tears with love.

Sasha: *while crying* I unhugged him* NO.....

I started walking away from him and started running.

Taehyung ran behind me and caught me and pulled me towards him. I fell in his arms. I felt his chest touching mine.  But all I was thinking was I have to escape somehow...

Taehyung: *in a sweet voice* Sasha.. your sister is crying there. she loves you a lot. At least for your sister, come home. she is so worried. 

Sasha: *while crying* Okay. 

While running away from home I fell down and hurt my leg a little. I was unable to walk properly. Taehyung saw this. 

Taehyung lifted me in his arms and took me home. He walked 3 kilometers with me in his arms. I felt bad at seeing his pain. 

We reached home...

Sabrina came to me running and hugged me and started crying... I started crying after seeing her as I felt guilty for doing that. 

Taehyung made me sit on a sofa and asked the maid to bring the first aid kit.

Sabrina was going to scold me... Taehyung sighed at her in secret and told her not scold me.

Taehyung washed my wounds and took me to the dining table for dinner. He fed me with his hands since I had wounds on my hands. Sabrina was feeding the baby. He took good care of me even though he got cramps lifting me and walking 3 kilometers. He took me to the bedroom and helped me change my clothes and washed the dirt on my body. 

I developed a little soft corner for him for taking care of me even though the person who did the wrong thing is me. I felt very guilty.

He took good care of me every day from that day. 

One day I got an Instagram follower. I started talking to that Instagram guy as I was bored at home doing nothing. I started talking about myself just for fun not to get bored.

We got close. He shared with me his secrets and life stories and everything.

I shared with him all the incidents that happened till today everything about Taehyung and all. But I never revealed that it's Taehyung, the K-pop singer is the man with whom I am living. 

We started getting close to each other. We developed feelings on chat and decided to meet outside once. His Instagram name is Kim Min Kyu.