Part 7

The next day morning I got a call from the company...

We were all having breakfast. I answered the call. It was from a perfume-making company in Seoul. 

Sasha: Yes. who is this speaking?

The person: Am I talking to Sasha?

Sasha: Yes. 

The person: I am calling from Aromatix, a perfume-making company. We love your proposals. We would like to collaborate with your work. We want you to work for our company. 

Sasha: I would love to. But, I wanna know about my pay scale.

The person: Sure, Miss. Sasha. You will be paid 13,000 USD per month plus incentives, HRA, insurance, and all. 

Sasha: I will definitely work for you. Tell me when do I start working at the company?

The person: After 5 months you can start working. 

Sasha: Why not now?

The person: Since because of the pollution, We have decided that for 6 months you will work in the company and another 6 months from home. 

Sasha: Why?

The person: This is for the safety of our employees.

Sasha: So, What will I work on here at home? I have no lab at home. 

The person: Not much, ma'am. You just have to find the best plants and things you want to formulate. When you need to make it, just call us we will provide you with the necessary lab equipment at home for 2 months. 

Sasha: Okay. 

The person: We will give you tasks after 3 months. Till then we request our new joiners to brush up their knowledge of perfume.

Sasha: Okay. Thank you!

The person: Thank you so much, ma'am. You will have to come to the company tomorrow with the joining letter. We will issue you an employer card for our company.

Sasha; Sure. I will be there.

Sabrina: What was that?

Sasha: Eonnie.... *screaming*

Sabrina: What happened? Tell me...

Sasha: I got a job at Aromatix... perfume making company. They said they liked my work and they want me to work for their company. 

Taehyung and Sabrina: Congratulations!

Sasha: Yes. and they are offering me 13,000 USD per month.

Sabrina: That's great.

Sasha: But they want me to go to their company tomorrow and submit the joining letter. They said they will issue me their company's employer's card. 

Taehyung: Don't worry. I will take you there. 

Sabrina: Yes. Taehyung will take you there.

Sasha: No. I will go alone.

Sabrina: No. Taehyung will take you safely. Listen to him.

Sasha: I won't run away. I promise.

Taehyung: She is not worried about that, Sasha. She just wants you to be safe.

Sasha: *in anger* Fine.