My story

Elijah Pov

For over 9 century i have lived in secret, hiding in the shadows , alone in the world until now. I'm a vampire. And this is my story.

I was dying when I met the love of my life aurora. I never knew what she was until she saved my life. I still remember the first time we met. I was all alone in the world waiting for my death. She gave me a new hope to love, survive. , live. I hold her most dear. I never knew that she will fall in love with me but she did. She saved me from my illness and loved me unconditionally.

Deep down she knew that I was dying and she still was by my side. She gave me a choice whether i can live a normal human life or become a vampire. And i choose to become a vampire so i can be with her forever. Together we were stronger and no one dared to challenge us.

My aurora was very kind she cared for everyone who met her. She even saved kent life. Poor sweet kent was continuously been abused by his father. He tried to kill himself and Katherine saved him. I still remember the time when kent asked Katherine to turn him into a vampire.

Flashback

"I can't do this anymore. Please either you kill me or turn me into a vampire. " kent begged aurora

"You have no idea what it's like to be a vampire. You can kill someone and you have to carry the guilt for the rest of your life." Aurora tried to convince kent not to be a vampire.

" I can handle it. You are with me. You will teach me. Please aurora I'm dying. And you can't be always near me to heal me from your blood." Said kent tears falling from his eyes.

" I can compell him to stop abusing you." Said aurora

"No. I want to be free. I will never be able to love my father." Says kent.

"Kent is this really what you want?" Aurora asked him.

"Yes. This is what I want." Kent replied.
Aurora gave her blood to kent and he drink it. After that he said " I'm ready for my new life."

And aurora snapped his neck. After couple of hour he came back to life. And aurora gave him human blood to complete the process.

All his emotions were out of control. All he wanted was to avenge his dead mother and all the suffering his father gave him. Later that night kent killed his father.

"I killed my father " he said

"I'm not angry at you. Just calm down. You have to learn how to control your blood lust." Aurora said.

"How?" He asked

"I will teach you. You are my little brother kent and it's my responsibility to protect you. " aurora said

Flashback ends

For over a century we lived together happily until the time witches tried to kill my Katherine for her powers. Our family was been hunted continuously. Kent think that he was the reason why aurora died but he have to stop blaming himself.

I don't even want to remember it. Remembering those moments still breaks my heart.
I have waited for her so long and finally she is back.

Lizy is my aurora.

It is said that blood is thicker than water. It is what defines us, binds us , curses us. My name is elijah and my curse has finally being broken.

I know this chapter was short but i promise next will be better.

This chapter was about kent and elijah's relationship.

Don't forget to vote and comment.