where am i?

where am i? It's too dark.

"You have live. I won't let you suffer any more." A girl said.

But i can't see her. Who is she talking to?

"It's a cursed life. I want to die. Please kill me. Free me from this suffering." The boy replied while dropping a sob.

Who are you? Why do you want to die? Your life is not cursed. I shouted out loud

"Lizy wake up. Are you ok?" Said laura.

"I was dreaming.  Where am i? What is happening to me?" I replied to laura.

You are in a hospital liz. You are not well. Said laura

"Where is kent? I want to see him laura. I feel safe around him." I said to laura.

"What are you talking about? You just met him. He's gone.
Your mom is here to see you.. "said laura.

"Hi lizy. How are you?" Said mom while holding my hand.

"I'm fine mom. Please can we go home. I don't to be here any longer." I was pleading to my mother.

"It's ok liz.  I'm here for you. You'll be discharged soon.
Just get some rest." Said my mom

I can't believe this is happening to me. All those things. I can't even think straight . What was this dream about? And what do I have to remember?
I've had enough of this nonsense.  I can't destroy my life like this.

I have to stop thinking about all the things that is happening with me. Emma, kent , that stranger  and this dream.  I have to forget all this. Emma I've been seeing you since i was a little girl. I thought you are an angel, protecting me from every evil. But now it looks like that you the one who is responsible for my condition.  I don't want to see you anymore.  Get away from my life.
All you have given me is just stupid riddles.
I'm sorry emma. ButI don't want to see you anymore.

"Liz the doctor said that you're fine. Now we can go home."  Said my mom

My mind is completely blank. I don't want to think. I can't hurt the people around me. 

Soon we arrived at our house.  I was tired so I went straight to my room . I took a shower and then  i was ready to sleep.  It was 10 o'clock.  I went to my bed and i fall asleep.

Wait you can't do this to yourself.  You have to live. You have to end your suffering not your precious life. Where are you? Please stop whatever you are doing to yourself.

What was that? Another weird dream. Why can't I dream about something nice.
It's 2 o'clock in the  morning.  I was unable to sleep. I went near my window to get some freash air. Why do I always have a feeling that I'm being watched?

I guess I'm self obsessed.  No wait. There is someone standing in front of my house. It's kent.
What's he doing here?
I went outside but kent was not there. I was sure that he was here. Where the hell is he now?

"Hello lizy. How are you? " Said kent.
He was standing behind me.

"I'm fine.  Why are you here?" I replied

"I came here to make sure that you are fine.  I was worried about you." Kent replied while coming more close to me.

"No you're lying. You don't care about me. You are just a mare stranger to me. Now tell me why are you here?" I said to kent while grabbing his jacket.

"I'm not just a stranger to you liz. I care about you.  Stop hiding your feelings.
I know you feel safe around me. You don't want me to let go of you. Deep down in your heart you know that you can trust me." Said kent while hugging me.

What is this feeling? Kent is right. I want him to be at my side forever. Why do i feel so safe around him?

"Liz please remember " emma said.

Soon after hearing this i freed myself from kent. And i told him to stay away from me.
I can see that he's hurt by my rude behaviour.  But i can't involve him in my messed up life.

I ran straight to my house without looking at Kent.  And i started crying out loud.  I don't want to feel pain. I want to be happy and normal like others.  I can't waste my life in this weird riddles. 

Emma please get out of my life.  You can't torture me like this. I want to be like others.  I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore.