Another day

"Lizy sweetie are you okay?" Said mom

"I'm not feeling well mom. I can't attend school."  I replied

"It's ok liz. Do you want to see a doctor?" Said mom

"No mom" i replied.

I still can't believe what happened last night. Kent must be thinking that I'm a crazy person.
Why do i feel safe around kent?
When did my life get so messed up? Just don't think liz. Act normal.
It's not that bad.

"Honey. Kent is here to see you?" Said mom

What the hell is he doing here? After last night fight why did he came again?

"Why is he here?" I replied to mom

"To see you. Do you want to meet him?" Said mom

"Yes. Please send him to my room." I replied to my mom.

"Ok.." said mom

What will i say to him? Why do i want to see him again? He's just a stranger.  When did this stranger became so important to me?

"Hi liz. How are you?" Said kent.

"I'm  not sure if I'm fine or not." I replied to kent without making any eye contact.

"Ohh. Well physically you're fit. Let's go to school together. I'm here to pick you up." Kent smirked.

"Ok. Just give me couple of minutes. You should go downstairs. I'll see you there."  I replied to kent shyly.

"Don't make me waiting for you."  Said kent.

I was in shower. Why the hell am i nervous around him? I should be mad at him but still i agreed with him.

I put on my clothes and applied little make up.
I went downstairs and there he was, waiting for me.

"Mom were going." I said to mom

"Liz don't be late. And have fun." Mom chuckles

"I won't be late."I replied to mom

"Let's go.  We have a long day ahead of us. It's better to be on schedule." Said kent

"Okay. I don't want to be late" i said to kent

What is going in his mind? When did he became so  friendly with my mom? Kent really have a charming personality. We were in Kent's car. He was driving and i was trying  not have any sort of conversation with him. But it's hard for me to not  talk. I'm a talkative person.  I can't stay quite for too long.

"Well you do know that we are not heading for school. Right?" Said kent.

"Huh. What do mean by that?" I replied to kent.

"Well liz you were so busy with your thoughts that you didn't notice that this is not the way for our school." Kent chuckle.

"Then where are we going? We have to go school." I panicked.

"Are you scared of me? Don't worry i already  told your mom  that we are not  going to school." Said kent.

"I'm -  I'm not  scared of you. It's just that you're still a stranger." I replied to kent.

"It's ok liz. I'm not a stranger to you anymore. We do have a history together."  Said kent while hiding his feelings.

"History? I'm not sure what you're talking about?" I replied to kent .

"Why don't you ask this to your little friend emma." Said kent.

"Wait what? How did you know about her.  No one knows about her." I panicked again

"You will get your answers when we will reach my home." Said kent while holding my hand

"Why are we going to your home?" I replied.

"Jusy calm down liz.." kent said.

"Okk." I replied to kent.

What's going on? How did  he found out about me and emma?
What sort of history do we have? All these things are driving me crazy.
What am i suppose to tell him? How will he react?
I'm sure that kent can feel that how nervous i am.

"Here we are. Home sweet home . Too bad nobody's here to welcome me ." Said kent.

Whow. That a beautiful house. Away from all the city noise. It's so quiet and peaceful.

"You live here alone?" I asked  kent

"Yes. But don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.  It's  you I'm worried about." Said  kent

"Well i can take care of myself too. I'm not a baby." I replied to kent.

"Let me give you a tour of house. "Said kent while holding my hand again.

"Kent you don't have to hold my hand. I'm not going to lost in your house." I replied to kent.

"I don't want to take any risk. It's better this way." Said kent.

He showed me his house and it's so beautiful.  I tried to ask him about his family but he didn't tell me anything.  I can see the sadness in his eyes. Where are his parents?
I don't know anything about kent but still I'm at his home. No ordinary girl would do that.

I was always tensed with emma's riddles but with kent i feel safe and happy. I love this feeling.

"So. When are we going to have our conversation?" I said to kent

"Soon enough.  When you'll be ready for all the answers." Said kent.

"When?" I said.

"Another day." Kent replied while kissing me on my forehead.