Chapter Fourteen: Undone

After a few hours of walking, the trees of the forest cleared, and Lisa and Lady Annabelle reached a well-kept yard behind a large house built in gothic style. The yard was replete with trees and flowers, with a small vegetable garden in one corner, and a swimming pool near the back of the house.

"Stop," said Lady Annabelle, when Lisa was a few paces from the house's back entrance. "You can't go inside like that."

A puzzled expression crossed Lisa's countenance. Like what? Naked? Well, she wouldn't have to if this witch hadn't cursed her, would she?

"You're filthy," said Annabelle.

Lisa looked down at her body. She'd accumulated mud and grass during her march. Though not as filthy as she'd been that morning, she was still far from clean. Her feet were especially dirty, not least because Annabelle had forced her to march in a totally straight line, stepping in everything on her way.

Annabelle uncoiled a hose from a hook on the wall and turned it on. "Take a few steps back," she ordered Lisa.

Lisa complied, and instantly got a face full of high-pressure water.

"Can't have you tracking mud all over my floors!" shouted Annabelle, maneuvering the hose.

The strong jet of water blasted the dirt off Lisa's breasts, then her legs, then her feet. Annabelle shouted for her to turn around, and then she felt the jet against her back, and then on her bottom. All the positive feelings that she'd had from her cleanse were gone now, and she was an animal again, being hosed off in the yard.

"Bend over, and spread," commanded Annabelle.

Lisa did as she was told, robotically, without thinking. Annabelle aimed the jet of water directly at her crotch, and held it there. Then she started moving it, slowly up and down. Lisa let out an involuntary moan.

The water stopped.

"That should do it," Annabelle said, walking around to admire Lisa's flustered, blushing expression. "We wouldn't want you to get too excited, would we? We'd just have to clean up again."

Lisa pulled herself upright and brought her legs back together, avoiding eye contact with the witch. Annabelle walked to the back door, rummaged around in the front of her dress, and pulled out a set of keys. But before she opened the door, she seemed to realize something.

"Silly me!" she said, slapping her forehead in an exaggerated manner. "I completely forgot about dinner tonight!"

Lisa looked up at her with horror. She mouthed the question, "Dinner?" but no sound came out. Her voice had not returned.

"Yes, I am hosting a dinner party tonight with some dear friends, and I haven't even started on the preparations!" Annabelle explained. "How lucky I am to have some help. First, we need to do some shopping."

Annabelle took Lisa by the hand and led her around the side of the house, to the front. The area had a rural feel, but it was still very much a suburb, with a road and rows of houses on the other side. A car drove by, and Lisa dove behind Annabelle, twisting her arm.

"What are you doing?!" shrieked Annabelle, her face red with rage. Her grip tightened around Lisa's hand, and she yanked the girl forward with unholy strength. "We are going to walk to the shop now. You will come as you are. You will not run or hide."

Lisa looked up at her with wide, pleading eyes. This couldn't possibly be happening! There was no way that she could go out naked in public, in the middle of the day, to a busy shop! She knew that Annabelle delighted in torturing her, but surely this wouldn't be allowed? Someone would see something, say something, do something!