A Theory

Draco was wide awake when Granger lolled in the sheets next to him. He had carried her into his bed a couple of hours ago. He had undressed her with her help and had tugged her in. Now he couldn't stop staring at her face while she was sleeping quietly. Her breath was calm, and she looked as pure as she was.

He wondered if she ever had nightmares like him. He hadn't had slept more than four hours at a time since his sixth year at Hogwarts.

Granger's brows furrowed and her nose crinkled slightly. He smiled sadly at a dull realization before she turned around to face the opposite direction. She wasn't anything like him.

Draco understood that this was most likely the reason why he couldn't just let it go. He had slept with her once, he shouldn't have had her a second time. But the way her body felt, the way she reacted to his word and touch. How could he ever get enough of her?

Even now, just being near her and smelling a subtle hint of vanilla in the air... he couldn't stop wanting her.

He felt guilt rise in his chest when his fingers reached around her waist from behind. He should just let her sleep peacefully, but his own deprived needs to have her again were so much stronger than his conscientiousness.

Her first time hadn't really counted to satisfy his curiosity. He had been very accommodating to the fact that all of this had been new to her. So, in fashionable Draco Malfoy logic, last night had been the real first time for both of them. And, when he really thought about it longer, the night wouldn't end until she would leave his place.

Her skin was soft underneath his fingertips, almost burning from heat. He grasped her and gently urged her to roll on her back. She followed the silent demand, waking up while doing so. At least she blinked at him, her eyes being brightened by the full moon outside.

He felt like a horny teenager, rolling her around and adjusting her for him. "Shh."

"Draco," her voice broke at the end, and he felt chills running down his spine at her tone. She was sleepy, he should just try to go back to sleep himself. Maybe he could see her again another time, maybe this could stay their little secret for a while ... No,- he reprimanded himself with a heavy heart. This would be the last time. He didn't want to date her, hell –she didn't want to date him either. Despite their chemistry in the sheets, they had nothing in common.

His hand splayed over her taut stomach, caressing her until his fingertips reached the underside of her breasts. She moaned lowly and grasped for him. He was ready to let go and just wait for her to fall back asleep to take care of himself in the bathroom instead – after all he would never touch a witch against her will.

However, she pulled his hand higher to invite him to touch her tits.

He sighed in relief when she took a sharp breath and shifted closer to her inviting body. Her nipples slowly hardened underneath his attention, and he pushed the covers with his elbow out of the way.

A last goodbye. He would take his sweet time with her, fuck her out of his system for good.

He kneaded her tits a littler harsher at the thought, and her hand found its way in between their bodies to touch his cock. He was already achingly hard and bucked into her hand willingly. The muscles in his lower abdomen twitched in excitement, and it almost scared him how badly his body craved to have her again.

His hand roamed over her body towards her center, parting her folds to find her wet and wanting. He smiled to himself, wondering how he got so lucky with a horny witch like her. She had no comparison to him, and he felt ease wash over him that she was just as desperate for him as he was for her.