CHAPTER - 17

After a whole ass fortnight , tira is again standing in front of her school , looking at it as if she accomplished something huge

After a whole ass fortnight , tira is again standing in front of her school , looking at it as if she accomplished something huge . Well in a way , she did .

After recovering from a very concerning condition , within a span of couple weeks. That's really impressive to be honest. It is not like she's hundred percent recovered . She still has visible purple bruises here and there , she still gets dizzy and just the difference is , the huge bandage which was wrapped around her whole head , is now replaced with a comparatively small bandage. Which only covers the area of her huge wound. But thankfully her hoodie's hood is hiding it from the students' view. She doesn't want any interaction with anyone , she feels very uncomfortable people asking her what happened.

"...isning to me!!? Are you?!!"

Tira Turned her head , when ivy stole her attention. She looked at the girl standing beside her , with a frown.  While ivy is just simply glaring at her. "huh?" Tira asked.

Upon getting tira's lack of attention , ivy sigh loudly. "I said.... Although we have the same class , and I'll be keeping my eyes on you all the time. You should take care of yourself too" ivy said being done with tira , as she made ivy to repeat her words.

Ivy pointed her finger towards tira's backpack and resumed her instructions "I have kept you a personal water bottle with mango favoured glucose in it , so I request you to not get dehydrated..." Tira nodded her head with a small smile on mama ivy's words.

Ivy heaved a light sigh again , and opened the zip of her bag to take out something. She pulled out some few packs of banana milk and put them inside tira's bag , while tira is just astonished by how prepared ivy came "i bought you these to drink with your medicines..." Ivy closed the zip of tira's bag and walked beside her "... Because I know you can't stand the bad taste of medicines"

Ivy said and wrapped her arms around tira's shoulder. Tira looked at ivy , with a very thankful expression on her face. She just feels so good that she has someone like her. Not to sound pitiful or miserable , but tira really feels that someone is there to take care of her - like her mumma - when ivy is around.

"If you guys are done playing mama kiddo role , then can we please get going??"

Upon hearing gargi's voice , tira and ivy turned towards where she was standing. Gargi has her elbow resting on the main gate of school , with her other hand on her waist. She's chewing her gum with a disgusted and very bored expression on her face.

Tira laughed internally , looking at gargi. Well it will be a lie if tira said she doesn't find gargi cool.  Cuz she does. She can't help but wish that she was like gargi. That girl radiates confidence , she's fearless and her fighting, more precisely boxing skills are no joke. And not to forget about how beautiful, how fierce and perfect she looks.

She has everything which tira lacks.

-

"This announcement is for junior and senior year students. The principal wants each one of you in the school auditorium with their respective class teachers in 10 minutes. I repeat , junior, senior year students, along with their class teachers to the auditorium right now thankyou "