CHAPTER - 15

🔮 Play 'summer time sadness (violin)' by Joel sunny

"I'm scared"

Tira told him about what she is feeling right now , looking at how drastically her surroundings are changing.

Her surroundings are getting darker and darker. The lavenders which were looking beautiful and perfect, are now destroyed. Everything is on fire , while him and tira are still running through the fields towards that house. which is now in even  better condition than before.

Although yess , there are all chaos around her. Everything is looking destroyed. There is no trace of butterflies , rainbows, and definitely they can't see the beautiful purple sky. but she's feeling a sense of protection, which she always feels around him.

The situation right now is polar opposite from the above paragraph. All the butterflies and birds are flying badly here and there , desperately wanting to save their now burning wings from the fire.  Instead of beautiful purple sky , a very dark pitch black colour is all across the sky. Giving tira an eerie and horrific feeling. The sky is spitting literal fire balls, instead of beautiful rain water droplets. There is no trace of The beautiful lavender fields, which were surrounding them.

"Tira listen to me carefully..."

Tira's eyes flashed when she heard him calling her with her real name. She's feeling as if someone poured acid on it , as if someone stabbed her , tore her heart , or worse thrown her in the pit of lava , giving her the urge to scream her lungs out. She looked up at him with tears pooled around her eyes , waiting for him to call her with the names he gave her , or at least apologize, but that never came.

"Tira can you see that house now?" He asked tira , again calling her with her name. A heavy sigh , and controlling her urge to cry , she still turn towards where she last saw that house , but indeed she can't see it properly due to the fire and all the smoke around her.

Tira turned back towards him , and shook her head in no "listen , we have to go there. But no way we can reach it through this all imaginary fire and chaos" tira tilted her head is confusion , an unknown thump her heart made didn't go unnoticed by her . not quite getting what he's saying tira repeated the specific word that caught her attention the first time "imaginary fire?"

"Yes imaginary. This fire represents your misery and your problems , which doesn't even exist and you build them up on your own . Same as chaos represents how your mind is messed up . We need to surpass them if we want to reach that house. Understand!?"

Tira is confused will be an understatement . Cuz she don't have any pinch of idea about what the tall boy running infront of her is talking about . Her mind is telling her not to continue the conversion further , that he'll say something poisonous to her ear , something that she never wants to do or listen. But can she do anything about it? No . So she nodded eventually ignoring the pain in her heart and asked him "what we have to do in order to extinguish the fire??" When tira asked this question , his expression dropped drastically , which didn't went unnoticed by tira. The guy looked down at her with a solemn smile.