CHAPTER - 1

- The story is based on year 2022

Are you all familiar with the pleasant feeling of being with someone you adore the most? Being with someone who takes care of you without asking? Doesn't matter if they are made of paper , or the real one , You guys know the feeling of Being with ...

Are you all familiar with the pleasant feeling of being with someone you adore the most? Being with someone who takes care of you without asking? Doesn't matter if they are made of paper , or the real one , You guys know the feeling of Being with someone who brings you flowers every time he comes to see you?

Who scure your hair with rubber band , everytime he finds you struggling with them. Although he loves your hair open. Who decorates your hair with the flowers he bought. Who takes care of you as if you are a Baby. Who treats you like a princess. Who can't see you sad. Who can even kill himself , just for the sake of your life??

🔮 Play "black swan (violin)" by Joel sunny .

Frictional? Isn't it?

But it might be possible I'm living the dream frictional life of everyone....

My lips tugged up - in a shy smile - when my train of thoughts got interrupted by his touch around my palms . his hand interwined with mine . Butterflies exploded inside my tummy , the blush made it's way up to my face , in the darkest shade ever .

Everything was soo dreamy.

" are you ready?" His honey-like voice caressed my ears making my heart smile with joy. My eyes on its own looked up at him before i could even process anything. Nodding lightly to his question , i whispered a "Yes ..."

In the count of three , our legs start moving , We started running together with interwined hands , in the fields of beautiful lavender. The breeze was caressing my face softly , and was making my hair flow accordingly.

When my eyes scanned the beautiful scenery I'm running in , my breath hitched looking at the perfect scenery. We were running in the beautiful fields, with butterflies surrounding us and birds singing the beautiful song of theirs . The sun is setting, leaving the beautiful traces of orange purple pink hue. The butterflies are following us as if we are some kind of flowers.

Maybe the guy who's taking me wherever he wants is the one attracting those beautiful creatures too.

On the way wherever he's taking me , We were laughing , jumping , joking around and just living the moment to the fullest. as if it is the last time we are doing it .

I never intended to think of something as ridiculous as this. But somewhere in the back of my mind , I can sense something unusual with the words I just thought. Thinking about this , an unknown feeling exploded inside my stomach, which made me feel uneasy. I looked up at him with a worried expression and uneasiness , only to find him already staring down at me with a found or .... Longing smile? as if he knew I was gonna feel this way.