Hes back ♡

( R@PE MENTION )

Your moment with Pan made you feel closer to him than ever. Your simple words made his heart sink into a calm warm spot it hasnt been in for ages. " Pan are you ok " You say, walking up to him wiping his tears. " I- Uhh- no ones ever said that to me, and meant it " He chuckled soflty, looking down avoiding eye contact.

You tilt his head up and hold his softened face within your hands. " I! love you " He begins to cry and laugh at the same time. " I dont deserve you yn " He says staring at you. You lean back as his eyes are stuck on your face. " Pancake you deserve the world " You kiss him before checking out your wrists.

" Ooh sweet that looks rough " Red rough marks surrounded your wrists like bracelets. " Oh ill be fine " He is not right infront of you holding your hands. He picks you up and sets you on the table. " If anything happends to you, If he kill you or worse. I wont be able to live with myself. " His words sunk deeper than a rock in water.

" fuck i love you yn " He smashes his lips into yours making you tumble back a bit. Suddenly. Your surrounding go quiet. You open your eyes to see Parker infront of you. You scream " PANNN!! " Pan leans back. " what what?! " You move back frantically only to see Parker no where. " H-he was here " Pan looks furious.

" Yn what rope did he use? " Pan asks. " I uhh " you stutter. " Yn think please, do it for me " you think. " It was a dark sparkly purple rope, smole came from it but It burned a bit. " Pans facial expressions drop. " Shit shit shit " He frantically walks around, ruffling hos hands through his hair in fustration. " what what! Tell me! " Pan stops and looks at you. " He set off a mind smoke, He can travel into your thoughts " Your heart drops " no "

Suddenly Pan disspears into a purple smoke and your surroundings go dim. " pan.. Pan !! " you say looking around. " He cant hear you darling " Parker shows up behind you " I can touch you all i want here. " He laughs while curressing your face. " Parker stop, please " He smashes his lips into yours. You cant pull back. Somethings stopping you. He holds your hips and pulls you in close. " Your mine princess "

You wake up on the ground. Pan crying above you. " Yn!! Its mee " He yells as you grantically crawl back into a ball. " I cant control my thoughts when hes in it! " You yell crying. Felix yells " FUCKING ASSHOLE " He throws a glass vile into the wall. smashing it to peices. You run into pans arms " Parker is scaring me "

Pan disappears into smoke. Parker appears. " Am i darling? " He pushes you down ass up and smacks your arse. " Augh!! Let me go!! " He smacks your arse again " I like this view " He smakes your arse harder. You uncontrollably moan. " Ooh does my little princess like this " He laughs holding our hand behind your back. " NEVER " You yell. He smacks your arse hard over and over again, making you moan. " STOPPP!!! " You scream. You wake up, screaming at pan and felix.

You begin to baul. " pan he touched me!! He smacked my ass !! " Pans eyes glowed with fiery. " Hes gone too far now "

( Short one sorry im super tired )