Parker ♡

( R@PE MENTION )

You lift up from Pans chest. " I better get to bed now " You say sleepily as you get up and stumble to bed. Pan whines " awhh dont leave me love " You laugh amd shake your hand at him " Goodnight handsome " He whines and groans as he gets up and goes into his bed.

You snicker and you fall asleep. " yn im cold, can i snuggle with you🥺 " Peter whispers in your ear. You sigh. " Hop in pancake " Peter laughs. " A new nickname " He wraps his arms around you and snuggles his face into your smooth soft hair.

" yn your perfect " He whispers into your ear tickling your neck. You wriggle a bit. " Yn not again " he sighs hugging you tightly. You blush as you realise your rubbing against him again.

He slowly roams his hand up your shirt. " Pan not now " You say annoyed. " Shhh, My hand is just getting comfy " He whispers. His hand rests on your bra. His other hand holds your jaw and tilts your head around to his. He lightly kisses you while moving his hand back down to your tummy.

You lean back. " Night pancake " You snuggle back into his arms as you fall asleep. This is all you've ever wanted since the day he captured you. His deep soothing voice and his charming smile.

Morning time

You wake up. You turn over to see pan is gone. You lean up and rub your eyes. You stumble out of bed and go to get ready. " Morning " You hear someone say. " Pan! you scared m- who are you?! " The boy smiles. " Im lightning so you must be my queen? " You laugh " Cheesy, actually tho who are you " He laughs " Im Parker, Pan has told me all about you. " He walks up to you slowly backing you into a corner. He tucks your hair behind you ear. " You are even prettier in person " You try to move away but he blocks you in.

" Parker, can you please let me go " You plead. " Not until i get a kiss " He grabs your hands and pins them above you, restraining you from moving. " PANNN!!! " You scream but he cuts you off and covers your mouth. " Shut. Up." He holds your waist and pulls you in. You shut your mouth tight and turn away but he moves your head towards his.

Hes getting too close when suddenly you hear heavy steps. " PAN!!! FELIX!!!! " You yell . " They wont save you, They dont give a shit about you " You wriggle around. " Let. Me. Go! " He laughs and kisses your neck gently. " Get off of me creep! " Suddenly Pan barges in.

" Get the fuck off of her " Pan yells and storms over to parker." Not so fast, pancake " Parker says mockingly. He throws a blade at Pan. Pan caught the blade. " You of all people should know i have amazing reflexes. " Parker laughs. " Thats why i coated the handle. Pan drops the blade and squid ink covers his hand. He freezes.

" You bitch! " Parker laughs while putting some on your hand using a leaf. You begin to freeze up. " Dont hurt her! " Pan yells in fury. Parker laughs. " Oh ill hurt her in a way you wont like. " Parker picks you up over his shoulder and smacks your arse. " HEY! " You and Pan yell. " Oh please princess, thats childs play to what ill do to you later " You begin to panic. " FELIX!!!" You scream in tears. " Princess, there in a sleeping spell. " His words made your heart drop.
He taps your head making you immediately black out.

" I will get her back and when i do, you'll wish you were dead " Pan yells. " Awhh so scary pancake" Parker laughs as he carries you out of the tent.

He sets you down on a tree and ties your hands to a steel metal bar. He then ties your legs to two large steel rocks. All using an ancient rope.

You wake up. " Ughh your perv let me go! " You yell. He stands up and turn with a razor sharp knife. You begin to panic. You get ready to scream but he runs over to you and stuffs cloth in your mouth. Muffling your screams for help.

He steps back and eyes you up and down playfully. " That robe covers you alot, lets just.. " He walks over and begins to cut the robe off of you. " You squirm around to block his view of your shorts. You spit out the clothe" Pan will come and get me! He loves me! " Parker laughs. " Why dont we shut that pretty little mouth of yours " He laughs and points at your mouth. You mouth gets shut tight and no noise leaves it.

" Ahhh peace and quiet, now where was i " He looks you up and down making you uncomfortable. " You look a bit hot in that shirt, so lets just.. " He walks over to you and begins to cut the shirt. Revealing your petite figure in a bra. He moves close, his eyes tracking the deep green bra your wearing.

" Get the fuck away from her you sick pervert " Pan yells from above. You both look up but only see the stars and the moon. Parker gets closer and leans in for a kiss. He begins to kiss you and holds you down as you wriggle around, desperate to break free.

" I said get AWAY!! " Pan shoots an arrow just missing Parkers head. " Your too late pan " He leans back, " Shes already mine " He begins to kiss your neck and you squirm around. He traces his fingers down to your shorts. All the way down to your inner thigh. " GET AWAY!! " Pan appears behind Parker and he bangs him on the head with a large rock.

Parker gets up touching the blood on his head.
" We'll meet again pancake " A dark purple smoke appears and blocks your site. Parkers gone. The ropes get loose and you can finally speak. You burst into teats. " Pan he was gonna " You fall into pans arms. " Shh its ok, Im here " He says, kissing your head. " He cant hurt you Pan hands you his robe to cover up at you make it back to camp.

Felix jumps to his feet. " What the fuck?! " Pan signals him to go away. " Ill tell you later "