In His Arms ♡

Your back in the tent. You've changed into new clothes. Felix barges in. " I wanna know who what and where, NOW " Pan walks over to Felix. He whispers " Our good old friend Parker got touchy with yn " Felixs eyes shone with fire " he what?! " Felix gets tense.

" shh, yn is a bit shaken up. He put a sleeping spell on everyone includong you, tried to kiss yn, then spelled me with squid ink along with yn then continued to tie yn up, cut off her robe and shirt, kiss her and nearly seduce her" Pan explains in shaky breaths.

" Well where is he " Felix slightly raises his voice. " He took off, We need to keep yn here, one of us must guard her " They both look over at you. Your shaking and crying while drinking ice cold water. " Im gonna fcking kill him " Pan says. Felix walks over to you. " Yn breath, Pan and I are here, He cant hurt you now " You look at him.

Your eyes filled with tears and fear. " He touched me Felix " Felixs face softens " That boy wont get away with this. " Pan walks over to you and hugs you tight. " Pan h-he was gonna do things to me " Pan begins to tear up. " I-I know love " Felixs face looks shocked. " Love? Call me cupid " He makes you laugh. You look at Pan. His eyes and his smile are like a warm hot chocolate on a cold winters night. You feel safe in your arms.

" Ill give you two love birds some alone time " Felix says as he walk out. Pan lifts you up and looks you in the eye " The only person who will ever touch you, will be me and only me " His words make you feel calm. You smash your lips onto his, Kissing him like never before.

Pan lifts you up and walks with you to the campfire. Felix is making a speech...

" ATTENTIOM LOST BOYS! Our sworn enemy Parker Lint has come back, More treacherous than ever! He tried to seduce our lovely yn! She is shaken, she was tied up. She couldnt so anything but let it happen. You will all keep a close eye on her everymove. Where she goes, who she talks to, what she does. If you ever feel shes unsafe, Follow her and send a signal to us. " Felix is standing on top of a large stump. " Felix! Why does he want her? "  A boy raises his hand and asks. Felix sighs. " Parker wants to take whatever is most dear to Pan and I. He wants us to suffer with trauma " The boys goes quiet.

You turn and cry into pans chest. " Pan.. Im scared " You say while hugging him tightly. He tilts your head up. " Your safe in my arms " You both smile before he picks you up over his shoulder. You laugh. " Pann, put me down! " He jokingly fake drops you. " AaAh! Pannnn " He laughs and carries you back to the tent.

You look Pan in the eyes " I love you Peter ". Pan eyes widen. " How could a heart like yours, sver love a heart like mine " He thinks with a softened saddened face. " I-I.. You mean it ? " Pan says with tears in his eyes. You smile and nod. Tears roll down pans cute roseu cheeks " I love you too yn "

( Another short one, every second chapter is short 😗😗 )