Feelings ♡

Felix looks at you confused. " Alright then, But what happend to your face " You completely forgot about Devin. You spot him sitting down, goving you a deathly stare. " Devin threatened me " You say pointing at Devin. " And id do it again " He says and he gets up and runs to you. He hold the blade to your neck. " This is fun yn! " Devin punches you multiple times in the face. Opening your cut right back up. Blood pours once again from your nose and your cut. Pan sprints to Devin and pulls him off you. " You alright yn? " He says while pinning down Devin. You get up and wipe the blood from your mouth. " Move! " You say pushing Pan aside and moving ontop of Devin. You punch him over and over again until he blacks out. " Bye bye princess " You get up and walk over to the med tent.

The lost boys are shocked along wirh Felix. Pan stares at you then quickly follows you. " No one follow us " Pan says while following you. " Yn that was soo hot " Pan says as you sit down. You pick up some gauze and dab your cut. " Fucking butch learnt his lesson " You say in fiery.

Pan climbs onto the med bed and pins you down by your shoulder. You look shocked. " This must be what Devin felt like " You laugh. His eyes meet yours but they soon trail down to your lips. Without hesitation he smashes his lips onto yours. Pinning your hands above your head. " Pan.. I cant " You say, gasping for breath. He lifts himslef up.

He gets off the bed and sits down. Bandaging his hand. You get up and walk over to him. You swing your legs around his waist. You wrap your arms around his neck and smash your lips into his, continuing what he started. He holds your waist as he moves down to your neck. You tilt your head back, giving him a wider canvas. He leaves hickeys all over your neck for everyone to see.

You move around on his lap, trying to get comfy. He tilts his head back. " Fuckkk yn dont do that " You laugh. " Do what " You continue to get comfy then feel it get hard on your arse. " Pan you naughty boy " You say teasing him. He turn his head back to you. " Look what you'be done to me " He says. He smashing his lips onto your pulling you in by your waist. You run your fingers through his hair. you tug slightly to get a breathe but he pulls you in close. " Pan.... let me.... breath " You say inbetween kisses. He lets you go and your head falls onto his chest. You breathe heavy and so does he.

Pan rests his head ontop of yours " You make me feel things yn "

( yes a short one, sorryyy )