The Runaway Royal- Chapter 6

I yawned frowning. Why was I sleeping on something hard and cylindrical? I turned my head to be met with a hard warm wall. My eyes traveled appreciatively to the hot face where they froze.

"Agh!" I'm sure my scream was loud enough to wake the dead. Tristen's eyes snapped open at the bloodcurdling sound. I jumped off the bed and rolled onto the floor. Using my pillow as a weapon I started pounding his hard chest.

"What the hell were you doing in my bed?!" I screamed at him, hitting him after each word.

"Shit Char! Stop! You might kill me before we get married and then that would be a tragedy."

"More like a happily ever after." I mumbled but stopped. He threw the covers off of himself and stood up. Holy Crap! I couldn't stop staring at his perfectly toned muscles and his gorgeous tan body. How had I missed this last night?!

"Nothings changed, huh?" I looked up to see his smirking face grin down at me. I raised an eyebrow questionably. "Still can't stop drooling over this hot stuff." I glared back and turned around to go into my bathroom.

Forty minutes later, after much yelling and banging on the door from both guys, I emerged clean and ready to annoy the crap out of Tristen. Both guys looked up and glared at me which I returned with a blinding smile. I turned to walk out of the room when I heard whistling. I turned confused to see Tristen and Joey smiling at me widely.

"What are-" The words had barely left my mouth when I remembered- I wasn't wearing pants.

"Crap!" I rushed out of the room and into my closet, laughter following me all the way.

I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and some pink flats that matched my pink Ralph Lauren one shoulder shirt. I stepped out of my walk-in closet and threw up my brown hair into a messy lopsided bun on the side of my head. The guys looked up from the video game that they had started, something on the Wii, before quickly turning back to their game. I rolled my eyes and stalked over to my purple laptop that had five new messages waiting for me. I clicked on the one from Katie first.

Hey Char!! :)

im coming down to Tecelly tomorrow 2 get ready for ur coronation!! Mom and dad wanted 2 come but couldn't make it. :( they apologize and hope tht they will c u soon enough!! Anyway cu real soon!! :)

Hugs and trees!! :P

Katie

Bff and awesomer sis

I couldn't help but smile at my friend's crazy email. I quickly typed back:

Hey hey hey! :)

Great can't wait 4 u 2 get here! you'll nvr guess who's here? Joey!! :) get here real soon; tristen's getting on my nerve. O and also? Y did u nvr tell me tht u thought tristen and I would end up 2gether? /:) u have some explainin' 2 do Missy. :) anyway c u tomorrow!!

Hugs and cherries :)

Charlie

Bfffl and cooler sis

I scanned through the rest of the emails quickly. Most of them were just from people trying to sell me stuff. When I came to last email, I clicked on it hesitantly. It was from a email that I didn't recognize and I didn't like to read those for fear of viruses.

I looked it over quickly and gasped. I must have read it wrong. I looked through it again. No, same words.

"Tristen? Joey?" My voice shook and as I looked through those words again I wondered if it was a prank.

"Yeah?" I felt them come to stand on either side of my chair.

"What the hell is this?" Tristen said angrily. "I will kill the person that dares to threaten you." I felt glad that he would protect me. Maybe this marriage wasn't such a bad idea. I mentally shook myself. This is Tristen we're talking about. The guy who had made fun of me since I was old enough to walk.