| 𝒱𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 |

It was the next day, Ranboo was attempting to make homemade pancakes whilst you were waiting. The both of you were taking a break from Twitch.

"I say we could go around Brighton together." You stated

"Aren't we on break?" Ranboo asked

"No filming of course." You replied

"That's nice! Me and Tommy didn't go to lots of places in Brighton, we just stayed in one area!" Ranboo shared

"Cool!" You smiled

Ranboo had finished his pancakes, he passed what seemed to be a pancake which resembled a minecraft enderman but a little more shorter and lumpy.

"I'm such a good cook." Ranboo said

"And I'm such a good doctor." You grinned

You had already cut off half the Enderman's arm so you cut of the other, you then took off a foot or what seemed to be a foot.

"Hey! Don't cut up my work of art!" Ranboo exclaimed

You are the pancake quickly and rushed to the door afterwards, you put on your shoes and grabbed your keys so Ranboo did the same.

Ranboo opened the door and walked out so you followed him.

They walked onto the sidewalk so you followed Ranboo.

You and Ranboo went towards a park that had lots of people, of course he was in his mask since you could never be too careful once you do face cam videos.

"You wanna go get Starbucks or something?" You aske

Ranboo nodded and he quickly walked off so you chased after him.

"Ranboo! Y/n!" A fan yelled

"Hm?" Ranboo said

"Hello!" You exclaimed

A barista seemed to recognize you and him, he seemed pretty young.

"Could I have a picture?" She asked

"Sure!" Ranboo replied

He posed for the picture and so did you, from behind the counter she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture before putting it back into her pocket.

"Sorry- I'm just so shocked that you're actually here! What would you want to drink?" She asked

"I guess I'll have y/f/d (Your Fav Drink), Ranboo?" You questioned

"Only water." Ranboo replied

She walked off to go make the order, she was the only one on the shift it seemed.

"What made you choose water?" You asked

"Water is healthy, I'm also not thirsty." Ranboo informed

"I really hope you guys have a great day!" She smiled

You paid before you and Ranboo walked outside, Ranboo began to drink his water. Only a little but you had already drank half of what you got which was pretty normal.

Ranboo sat down on the grass so you did the same happily.

"I should totally take more breaks." You stated

"You mean We." Ranboo laughed

"Cant stop making content!" You exclaimed

"I'm taking a break for a week, then I'll be back on the dsmp!" Ranboo shared

"I haven't been on the dsmp in a while!" You said

"A bunch happened, like a bunch of explosions! And my death!" Ranboo informed

"I've been waiting for my character to die for ages." You stated

You hadn't been on the Dream Smp for a while now because of multiple reasons, Collabs with some other streamers along with personal reasons. Moving into Ranboo's house was one of many reasons, your parents also played a role in it too.

Your parents haven't contacted you in days ever since you left which was odd, they'd usually notice that they needed something by a span of two days but you weren't complaining at all. You joined a better family consisting of multiple streamers a while ago, your parents stopped being your priority a while back.

"Let's watch a movie once we get back!" Ranboo exclaimed

"Like?" You asked

"Toy story, I haven't watched a kids movie in forever." Ranboo stated

"Sounds good to me." You shrugged

You took another sip of your drink and realized that it was finished, Ranboo's water bottle looked untouched.

"Are you guys Y/n and Ranboo?" Someone questioned

"Hello! Want a picture?" Ranboo asked

"Yeah! You guys are really good streamers!" He said

He took a picture with you, Ranboo and his skateboard before waving and walking towards a store. You and Ranboo looked at each other before laughing.

"Should we head back now?" You asked

"Sure!" Ranboo replied

You and him got up before they began walking with their bottle of water. You grabbed your empty cup and went after him.

You got back to Ranboo's house quickly, you and him were naturally just fast walkers.

They took off their shoes and walked into the living room, you took off your shoes and walked over to Ranboo and sat on the couch.

Ranboo grabbed the remote and began to look for Toy Story, the first movie of course.

You got out your phone and began to scroll through twitter.

"I think I'm a kettle." Dream tweeted

Dream usually tweeted things that were pretty obvious to even toddlers which wasn't surprising to anyone, every time he wheezed it put a kettle to shame.

You closed your phone and saw that Ranboo had finally found the movie, Ranboo was already watching it while skimming through Facebook.

"I think that Andy should've died, it would've been such a plot twister." Ranboo shared

"I- Ranboo-" you were stunned

Ranboo said a lot of things but Andy dying in the first movie isn't something he'd say often, although Andy wasn't exactly a character with much development although being a key character in multiple movies.

"Woody is obviously the worst character, too much development and no angst moments that hit hard with him in it." Ranboo said

"I feel like the Dream Smp really teaches you a lot-" you commented

"They should make a movie out of the Dream Smp!" Ranboo suggested

"Dream is the one who's gonna do that, watch it happen!" You exclaimed

The lore in the Dream Smp was unexpected, most people being surprised about what happens. Tommy's death wasn't something anticipated and it was really shocking compared to Schlatt's death or Wilbur's death since it was bound to happen someday on the Smp.

Ranboo's death was also shocking, if you weren't apart of the Smp even you would be shocked since Dream is always the one who's theorized to die next and from what Tommy had told Wilbur or Quackity's acts to dream would at some point mean he'd die or something else that's big would happen.

Ranboo continued doing commentary so you joined in happily.