| 𝒜 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁𝓁 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓁 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑜𝒷𝓈 |

"Karl!" You exclaimed

It was the next day so you were outside and you had just seen Karl walking towards you, Karl was a sweet person with an awesome personality which was why anyone could become friends with him.

"Y/n!" Karl said

He was wearing his merch and you were wearing yours, a way of matching with each other. He was in his vibrant coloured hoodie and you were wearing your hoodie too.

He was already recording, no cameramen in the area meaning it'd only be you and him filming with each other.

"How was the videos with Wilbur?" You asked

"Awesome! We did a bunch of cool things on his stream and mine! How was it with Ranboo?" Karl smiled

"Great! Finally moved out of that house and in with Ranboo so that's a big relief." You stated

"I was thinking we find the nearest mall to shop at." Karl suggested

"There's one near here." You replied

You began walking and Karl followed you, Karl wasn't shorter than you but you were only small numbers away from his actual height meaning you were the fourth tallest within your friend group that consisted of Ranboo, Karl ,Jack, You, Sapnap and Quackity.

"Right there." You stated

You and Karl walked through the entrance, many people had shopping bags in their hands and most of them being Valentines Day related.

You looked to your right and saw a store filled with wigs.

"Oh my god, Jack would adore this store." You said

"Buy me that." Karl said

He grabbed a wig that was pink, long of course.

"Do you need that thou-" You asked

"Yes." Karl replied

You snatched the wig off his head and he gasped.

You went up to the counter and paid before walking back to place the wig on his head and he quickly put his hoodie up.

If you didn't know him he'd look quite like a girl who just got her hair dyed.

"This is gonna troll so many people-" Karl said

You laughed before setting your sights on a headband with fox ears on it so you went up to grab it, Karl ran over happily.

"I'm Fundy!" You exclaimed

"That's Fundy's next Christmas present." Karl announced

You grabbed his phone and zoomed in on your face.

"Okay chat, it's my big day. Today I'm gonna marry Dream using one of my new minecraft plug-ins!" You imitated his voice

Karl began to wheeze and his pink hair went all over the place.

"What happens if like- Fundy came to visit Brighton or something and sees us mocking him-" you said

Karl just started to book it towards the exit so you ran after him after putting the ears back, he was already outside waiting for you to get there.

"Why would you run?! We look like criminals!" You exclaimed

"Who said we weren't criminals-" Karl replied

"That's... a good fucking question." You stated

You and Karl began to walk to the nearest Starbucks, you probably would just get yourself a water whilst he got an actual drink since you weren't in the mood for things that had strong flavours.

He got a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Chocolate chips, he was pretty happy about it while you got a water.

"Do you want to try some of my drink?" Karl asked

You grabbed it and took a sip using a different straw, it tasted surprisingly good.

"Definitely gonna get that next time I come here." You stated

"See guys, I'm a great influence." Karl said

You forgot he was recording, Karl had a way of making you feel comfortable and practically forget about the whole filming thing.

"How about we go try to get fans to notice us so that we create a riot." Karl suggested

"What a genius you are." You gasped

Both you and him took off your hoods and he took off his wig before entering a more popular place in Brighton where most people hung out.

As soon as you walked out and sat on the grass it had only taken a few moments for a large group to walk up.

A group of six slowly formed into multiple other groups.

"I think this is a little illegal-" you stated

"Transformation!" Karl exclaimed

He put on the wig and put up his hoodie.

"What about me?!" You exclaimed

"Fend for yourself!" Karl laughed

"Hey! Get back here!" You shouted

You ran after Karl who began to run into a less populated street.

"You realize who we left behind?!" You yelled

"I'll head to Wilbur's house! You can go to Ranboo's!" Karl said

"I- uh- bye?" You said

Karl ran off still in his "disguise" so you ran off whilst pulling your hood up, you had gotten to Ranboo's house relatively quickly.

"RANBOO!" You yelled

"Is there a killer?" He asked

You shut the door and began trying to regain your breath since you were all out, Ranboo walked over without his mask and glasses.

"Me and Karl decided to make people notice us and it worked too well." You huffed

"Why would I let you move in?" Ranboo sighed

"Cause you love me so much." You stated

"I'm just- gonna go to sleep-" Ranboo said

"I'll go to sleep too then! I need to make sure Karl made it to Wilbur's place." You smiled

Ranboo hugged you before walking upstairs, you took off your shoes and went upstairs too and into your room.

You began to FaceTime Karl who immediately picked up.

"You good?" You asked

"My Starbucks finished so no I'm not finished." Karl stated

"I made it back home and earned a hug from Ranboo so I'm pretty good." You smiled

"I want a hug-" Karl frowned

"Go hug Wilbur!" You smiled

"If I die you know why." Karl said before hanging up

You smiled before grabbing the charger and plugging it into your phone before placing it on the ground, you didn't quite like night stands and since your mattress was so low on the ground.

You fell asleep a few hours later of attempting to fall asleep, you'd need to stream with Quackity in the morning so you'd need all the sleep you could get that night.

You had a nice sleep, a little cold because Ranboo had turned off the heating but you liked the feeling of it so you didn't complain about it. Even if you didn't you probably would forget about it in the morning.