| 𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 |

It was the next day, you and your friends needed to go home early since there would be bad weather the next few days. Dream paid for the early flight.

Everyone was in the car driving to a nearest garbage dump since Karl had drank at least five cans of practically anything that contained caffeine and that didn't even count Sapnap, you and Quackity were left to clean up the tent.

"Toss me that camera." You said

Quackity passed you it and you placed it into your bag.

You opened twitter on your phone and scrolled around really quick, multiple things on you and Quackity's relationship with each other whether it was friendship or not for the sole reason the girl you met a day or two ago had posted the photo.

"This really amuses me about how everyone thinks we're together." You stated

"I mean we coul-" Quackity said

You liked Quackity and you admit it to yourself. If he was about to ask you you'd say yes with no hesitation, you knew he liked you too and you didn't want to just go without confessing your feelings for him until the next meetup.

Quackity took a breath.

"I might've liked you for a long time, like really long- it's of course okay if you don't like me back!" Quackity confessed

"You think I'm dumb? Of course I'd say yes." You smiled

There it was. Quackity had kissed you, that meant it was official but you'd confess it on stream when your break was over.

"I swear to god we need to meetup more often." You said

"As someone who has just gained a relationship status that isn't single, we definitely should." Quackity replied

Quackity and you were official. Felt great.

You laughed before zipping up your bag and putting on your cap.

"Now to pack up a tent!" You announced

"With my one and only lover!" Quackity grinned

"Of course you needed to add that Alex." You stated

"AYYYY! REAL NAME!" Quackity clapped

| At The Airport |

You, Karl, Quackity, Jack and Ranboo were dropped off at the airport by Sapnap. You and Alex would be parting ways.

The five of you waved to Sapnap who waved back before driving off.

"Let's go!" Karl smiled

"We survived The Everglades!" You cheered

You shook the camera dramatically whilst getting everyone in the frame.

"I guess we need to go to our lines-" Jack sighed

"Why am I so sad-" Ranboo laughed

You ran to Quackity and swung your arms around him into a hug which he returned happily.

"Bye!" You exclaimed

Quackity let go and smiled before kissing you on the forehead which thankfully no one saw since they were all hugging each other goodbye.

"As soon as I get home I'm googling places to go." Quackity said

"Y/n! Brighton is a flight away and you're about to miss it!" Jack shouted

You gave Quackity another hug and then walked off to give Karl a quick hug before both Quackity and Karl began to walk towards security to get their bags in.

"This meetup was really good." Jack commented

"It really was." Ranboo said

"Picture?" You asked

"Hell yeah!" Jack grinned

You pulled out your phone and faced it upwards and took a picture of you, Ranboo and Jack in Florida before posting it on twitter. "Survived The Everglades. I Hate Florida." You typed.

You adjusted your backpack and stood there beside Ranboo and Jack.

Confessing to Quackity and getting together with him was amazing, opening up to your friends about your parents was even more exciting. Like a weight being lifted off your shoulder after a year or even longer.

You planned to open up to your chat and viewers too, they deserved to know the reason why you moved and why you haven't been on the Dream Smp. If you were uncomfortable with speaking to them you could always just back out of it and your viewers would understand.

"Y/n! Passports!" Jack exclaimed

You opened your bag and got three passports which belonged to you, Ranboo and Jack.

"Could've reminded me earlier y'know." You stated

You handed the woman a passport and put your phone facing the floor, you didn't want to film her without any consent.

"Bags." She said

You handed her your luggage and she put a tag on it, Jack and Ranboo did the same thing shortly after before she did the same thing.

You nodded and walked off, you'd be taking your bag on the plane and so would Ranboo be.

"Take my phone Ranboo." Jack said

They grabbed Jack's phone and then yours before unzipping his bag and placing both phones beside his.

You, Jack and Ranboo got to the scanner area and placed practically everything in the bins provided, the other side was freedom from checking in. Most importantly food.

"All good!" He smiled

"Finally!" Jack cheered

He grabbed his things and swung his backpack over his shoulder, you helped Ranboo collect his things before you grabbed your bag and put your shoes back on.

"Let's go get candy?" You asked

"CANDY!" Ranboo exclaimed

He immediately began sprinting to the store so you and Jack followed him.

"They're making me run a marathon." Jack huffed

You zoomed in on Ranboo whom was still running and on Jack who was practically jogging due to how tired he was.

You walked into the shop and looked around with Ranboo and Jack.

"I want that." Rambo informed

Something that seemed to be vanilla, chocolate of course.

"Jack?" You said

"I just want water- badly-" Jack sighed

Ranboo went over and grabbed a water for Jack, you grabbed a few of Y/F/C (your fav candy).

You walked up to the desk and placed them on the counter, Jack grabbed his wallet meaning he was agreeing to pay. Jack had paid in cash and after getting the change you had grabbed the candy and water before walking out.

"You can have that." You smiled

You gave Ranboo his candy before handing Jack his water bottle after opening it for him.

You had the habit of opening them for people even if they didn't need help, you weren't bothered if your hands hurt after and no one seemed to be bothered by the opening water bottle thing since it was way more helpful than it was damaging to people which was always good and sometimes rewarding.