22

"What are you doing?" I almost laugh, thinking this cannot actually be happening.

Freezy jolts backwards, an awkwardly stunned expression taking control of his face. He opens his mouth and stutters, appearing almost shocked at himself and his own actions.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I don't, I don't..." He tries, but pathetically fails.

"Look, I'm sorry if I gave you that kind of impression, but I'm with Harry."

I don't even give him time to answer me before I get up and leave. What the fuck was that? My mind swirls as I stumble through the hall, desperately grabbing onto the railing of the landing as the alcohol begins to catch up to me. Perhaps I shouldn't have been so cocky earlier. 

"Y/N?" A female voice asks. A hand is gently placed on my shoulder, I flinch at the interaction.

"Talia, F-Freezy just-" I can feel my face begin to go flush. Is it embarrassment or is it distress? Perhaps both.

"Freezy what, babe?" She asks, a hint of concern can be seen in her eyes as she holds me with both arms.

"I-I think he tried to...kiss me?" I can't tell if I'm telling her or asking her. Again, perhaps both.

"What do you mean you think he tried to kiss you?"

"Well, I'm not definitely sure. We were just talking then he leaned in towards me as if he was going to kiss me," I admit, now beginning to question my sanity. Talia doesn't respond with words, instead she just hugs me, occasionally patting my head as I let my eyes close.

-----

"Hey," I smile up to Harry as he finds me, bringing alcohol with him in true Harry fashion. I can't complain.

"Hey," He smiles, joining me on the bed, "Sorry I didn't make my bed," He chuckles before taking a rather large sip of the drink. To be truthfully honest, I hadn't even noticed I was in Harry's room until now. I glance around, Harry's signature blue decorating the room. He offers me the bottle and I decline. Finally, a good decision. Keep this up, Y/N.

"I heard," He begins and I look at him puzzled, " About Freezy," He confirms.

"Oh." 

"I'm not mad, don't worry, it wasn't your fault it was his," Harry comforts me as I lean into his shoulder. I feel a familiar hot feeling in my cheeks as I feel tears begin to stream down my face.

"I'm sorry," I breakdown. I don't quite understand why. To be quite honest, I don't know what's happening. I blame the alcohol.

"What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything wrong, I promise," Harry comforts me, taking my head into his hands. 

"I just feel bad for Freezy, I hope I didn't offend him," I manage to say in between sniffles. Harry doesn't say anything, he just uses his thumbs to gently graze my face before leaning down into a kiss. This is the second time this has happened tonight, but only this time I accept. What starts out as a gentle peck quickly becomes more heated. 

"Here?" I ask, admittedly a little excited at the thought.

"Oh, yes," Harry says with a smirk.

-------

A/N: Heyyyy, you. Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)