20

House parties aren't really my thing. I went through a slightly, lets say rebellious phase in my last year of high school when house parties were all the rage. They were never that fun and someone always ended up either in a fight or in a ditch somewhere by the end of the night. I'd much rather be in my bed, however, unfortunately that isn't an option at this moment in time as I trek through the hall of Harry's flat, tipsy, drink in hand.

"Enjoying yourself?" A male voice asks through the blaring music that vibrates your bones. I turn on my heel to be met with a particularly tall man, definitely taller than Harry. The slim man has a friendly smile on his face, his light hair a falling mess on his head.

"Not really, no," I say bluntly before realising that wasn't really the correct thing to say. The man doesn't seem discouraged by this, instead finishing his drink before he continues.

"Me neither," We briefly exchange smiles, "Come with me," He says, gently taking my hand and guiding me down the crowded hall. I know I'm tipsy as the people I pass move like cars on a motorway around me.

"I didn't even ask, what's your name?" He turns to face me, still guiding me.

"Y/N. And you?" I ask. He hesitates as if wondering how to respond.

"Call me Freezy," He says before we eventually reach the kitchen. He takes me to the kitchen island where the punch I had made earlier today is placed surrounded by other bottles of alcohol and empty or squashed red cups. He fills our cups up with the punch before turning to me with a grin, a bottle of vodka in his hand. 

"Ohhhhh no. This really isn't a good idea, I'm already tipsy," I clumsily try to grab the bottle of vodka out of his hand, but I fail as my tipsy arm is too slow for his moving hand. We laugh as I continue to fight for the bottle, becoming more and more unsuccessful every single time. 

"What are you two up to?" A familiar voice asks. Harry. I look up from the island where Harry is now leaning across from us. 

"Harry!" I exclaim with joy as I drop my cup and make my way round to meet him. I seem to have downplayed how tipsy I actually am as I reach up to grab his face before pulling him down into a, let's say, passionate, sloppy kiss. Harry's hand wraps around my waist as my other hand reaches for his hair, both of us forgetting about the crowd of people around us. As I pull away Harry looks around sheepishly, seemingly embarrassed by my actions. One person who looks absolutely mortified, however, is Freezy.

"W-What the fuck was that?" He asks, his jaw just about on the floor.

"What?" 

"Why did you just kiss him?" Freezy persists. I don't know if I've ever seen a more puzzled look on a persons face before.

"Because he's my date." 

-------

A/N: Happy Valentines! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. What's this? Another character interested in Y/N? Who just so happens to be one of Y/N's love interest's closest friends? No way!!!