Planning the big score

As soon as we arrived at our dorms we got changed and headed to the planning room for debriefing. "That was some mighty fine shooting out there boys. You make us mighty proud of ya." Exclaimed Sargent Davids. "Thanks sarge but we still need to finish this war and sitting around complementing each other isn't gonna help." I said loudly but in a way not to anger the Sargent. "True Alex" the Sargent said "back on track though, we have a new mission for you boys. You are to meet back here tomorrow for briefing, understand?" "Yes sir!" we all replied saluting. As the crack on night awoke, we made our way to our dorms to go to bed so we could get a jump start on things. "Night boys" I called out then closed my eyes and went to sleep.
The time was 0400 hours when I awoke but the sun was rising and the others were at breakfast so I got changed and went to breakfast. Not many soldiers were up this early, their normally up at five not four like we are today. After we finished we met Sargent Davids in the meeting room,
"Alright listen up, Russian warships have dropped three submarines that are all connected together to act like an underwater military base. You'll take off in a blackbird headed north and we'll drop you boys down five mics from the baseAnd you'll swim to the subs and plant a bomb in the main power generator. understand?" he ordered. "sir yes sir!" We replied. "You'll be equipped with an underwater rifle and some frag grenades. Jack, you'll take the c4 and guy, you'll have your hacking equipment. Got it. now go win this war!" He commanded as we walked out. "Let's go get ready boys!" I called enthusiastically.