The portal -CHAP1- Hole in the wall

This is my first book okay? so hope you like it! ^_^

There was once a girl who could travel through different dimensions. Her name was Alex Philips.

 Her stroy is quite crazy but what do you expect when you travel to a different UNIVERSE!!?? but anyway, Alex Phillips was just normal girl. She has blonde hair and she is quite tall for her age.

 She is twelve years old so she is still quite young. But why was it her that discovered the portal? She is only a twelve year old after all!

 It started out a normal day when suddenly she saw in her back yard a strange creature "What the heck is that thing?" she wondered to herself. "Usually, all i see are pidgeons or the neighbours cat but what is that thing doing here!?"

As she went over to the window to investigate, she saw what the creature looked like as she drew closer to it. It had razor sharp claws and teeth, a tail with spikes on the end, it was green and it had a menacing look in its eyes. Alex was absolutely stunned as she looked at the creature.

 She still couldn't identify what it could be. "I've never seen such a thing before in my life." She didn't want to get too close to it as it could attack her with its claws so she just watched it from a distance.

Then suddenly it jumped into what looked like a hole in a wall but it was glowing "Am i just seeing things?" Alex thought out loud. "Maybe I should see this weird thing up close..."

She hesitated for a moment because if you see a monster in your back yard you would be scared too, right? She slowly reached for the door to her back yard, trying not to make any noise as the creature returned to its homeland in a completly different dimension. "What the fudge? where'd it go? i've got to get a closer look at this!!"

If you liked it, vote it up or become a fan! or even comment!