-9-

Hi!
How is everyone doing??

Tw:
Mentions dead
Mention car accident
Mention hospital?
Tell me if there more!

_________________________

•George's pov•

I heard someone talk and opened my eyes and saw Dream cuddling me and telling me to wake up "Hey George, I think it's time to wake up it's 5pm right now and you need to sleep tonight also." He said as I opened my eyes.

"Hey" I said in a morning voice. "Do you want to go downstairs or lay here for some time and go then downstairs?" Dream said as I cuddled closer to him "stay here" I said immediately "okay"

•15 minutes later•

"George I think we really need to get downstairs now." Dream said and he slowly got up and so did I "okay" I said and we went downstairs.

"you guys where long for so long did you fuck or something?" Sapnap immediately asked when we got in the livingroom. "No Sapnap we did not maybe you and Karl do that always but I don't" Dream said and sat on the couch where Ranboo was on and I sat between them. "You okay?" Ranboo whispered to me and I nodded.

•time skip 1 hour later•

Everyone went home except me and Ranboo. "Do you guys want to eat here?" Dream asked and Ranboo looked at me and I nodded not that I was going to eat but yeah. "Sure if that's okay with you?" Ranboo said and Dream nodded "what do you want to eat I didn't did grocery so we need to order something." Dream said and I shrugged and Ranboo said "You can choose" "What about Pizza?" And Ranboo said "sure" "George what about you?" Dream asked me and I shrugged "I'm not hungry sorry" I said and Dream nodded "Okay I will still order something for you if you change your mind."

"George I get that you're not ready to eat maybe but try to eat something this evening or tomorrow okay?" Ranboo whispered to me and I nodded.

•Ranboo's pov•

I was worried about George. I have no idea what has happened yesterday evening but I guess that it really has shocked him or something. When George went to the bathroom because the phone call and Dream went after him I think something has happened. Maybe did his parents call him? I don't know maybe I can text Dream about it or would that be weird? Idc I want George to be safe.

Dreamy

Hey maybe sounds this
weird but I'm really worried
about George.
Yesterday on school
he was really diverent then
now and I think something
has happened yesterday.
-Ranboo

Hey yeah I have no idea
I know kinda what has
happened when he
went to the bathroom but
I don't think that I can tell
that bc that's not my thing
to say
-dream

Okay. Same for me with
yesterday he now kinda
lives with me so I will
check up him. And I will
let you know when I can
tell you something.
I think it's also something
with his parents but idk
-Ranboo

Okay, we will see
Just let him know that he's
safe with us.
-dream

______________________

When the pizza arrived Dream and I ate the Pizza and George ate nothing...

•time skip 1 hour later•
•George's pov•

When they are the pizza we talked and now Ranboo and I where in his car. I let him to my house and when we got there "do you want me to come with you?" Ranboo asked me and I nodded "yeah if that's not a problem for you?" I said "I want what you feel the safest with. Are your parents home?" He asked me and my eyes started tearing up "n-no" "ok..." and we went inside.

"Uhm c-can I maybe tell you what has happened yesterday night?" I asked as I sat on the couch in the livingroom "yeah." He said as he sat beside me. "S-so I told them it, and they went in the c-car and some time later t-the police c-came here a-and told that m-my mom d-died in a c-car accident a-and my father was in b-bad c-condition." I started crying and Ranboo hugged me "calm down a bit George." He said softly.

When I calmed down a bit I started talking again "s-so I went t-to the h-hospital and m-my dad s-said something a-and then died... he a-also had s-sent me a v-voice over b-but I didn't l-listen to it y-yet." I said and Ranboo hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry George."

We sat there for like ten minutes and I calmed down a bit again. "Can we grab my clothes and leave for now?" I asked Ranboo because I didn't want to be here for much longer now. "Yeah." He said and we stood up and went to my room.

"Maybe it's a good idea to pack clothes for like three day's and we will get here soon again with Phil if that's okay with you and grab more clothes and stuff that you want with you. Also if you want we can take your pc with us right now." Ranboo said and I nodded "okay."

I grabbed clothes for three days and did it in a sport bag. And Ranboo grabbed my pc and we went to his car. We locked the door and went to his house.

"Hi mates, how was it?" Phil asked us when we got in the living room "it was okay." Ranboo said and I nodded.

Then Phil saw the bag with clothes and the monitor and said "I think it's a good idea that you're going to stay in the guest room next to Ranboo's room, that room also has a desk and stuff." He said and we nodded and walked with the clothes and monitor to the room next to Ranboo's.

We walked in the room and it was kinda big. There was a bed, two closets and a 2 meter (6 ft) desk! "I can grab the pc while you can unpack your clothes, okay?" Ranboo asked and I nodded.

I unpacked my clothes and Ranboo installed the pc. When we were both done Ranboo asked if I wanted to play minecraft so we went to play minecraft on a server.

Some time later Dream and Tommy joined and started fighting about discs? And Ranboo and me were in a vc.

Then Tommy left the server and Dream joined our call. "Hi!" Dream said immediately and Ranboo and I responded both with "hi"

———————————————

Words: 1100