-7-

________________________________
Recap:

I came out to my parents... my father accepted me but my mom did not. Then she asked to my dad if he could come to the car...

Some time later there came an agent and told me that my parents got in a car crash. My dad survived it but my mom was dead... Then I went to the hospital to my dad he told me that he always would love me no matter what and then he was gone...

"George I'm sorry, remember to take care of yourself I love you so much but I have to go bye love you..." where his last words...

Then Ranboo texted me...
I didn't tell him what happened yet but he came with Phil to pick me up...

________________________________

Tw:
Nothing I think tell me if there is a trigger warning!

George pov:

"Do you want to talk about what happened now or not?" Ranboo asked me and I shook my head 'no' I wasn't ready yet.

"That's okay. Just know when you want to talk you can talk to me about anything!" He said and nodded.

•time skip• [they got to Phil's and Kristen's house]

"GOGY!" Tommy screamed as soon as I walked in the living room. "Tommy, why are you still here you need to sleep you have school tomorrow." Phil asked him.

"I wasn't tired." Tommy responded and Phil said: "okay, but you're going upstairs now and go to sleep." And Tommy nodded and went upstairs.

"George you can sit on the couch you don't have to stand there the whole time." Phil said since I have been standing the whole time, I nodded and sat down on the couch next to Ranboo.

"So George can you tell us what happened or do you not want to tell us right now." Phil said, I really didn't wanted to talk about it so I shook my head no and said: "n-not right now..." as I looked down.

"That's okay, do you want to stay the night here? We have a guest room or you can sleep in Ranboo's room." Phil said and I nodded "yeah maybe if that's no problem with you guys." I said hoping that they would accept since I didn't want to go home right now.

"Nope it's no problem!" Phil said "George you can stay in my room if you want? Only if you're comfortable with it." Ranboo said and I nodded "yeah okay."

"Okay mates I think it's good if you guys try to get some sleep." Phil said and we both nodded. We said all good night and I went with Ranboo to his room.

"Do you want to change in some more comfortable clothes? I can grab something from Tommy since mine are way too big I think." Ranboo said chuckling "Yeah that would be nice you don't have to do it though." I replied "ok I'm going to grab some clothes from Tommy!" He said, before I could respond he was already gone.

Some time later he came back with some pj's "they are probably still to big but it's better than the clothes that you're wearing right now." He said as he threw the clothes to me. "Okay thanks." I said "you can change here but also in the bathroom I don't mind!" He said and I choose to change here since I had transtape on.

We both brushed our teeth's and went to sleep.

•time skip• [next morning]

I haven't slept good this night from all that had happened. It was just too much.

I woke up and noticed that Ranboo was already awake. "Goodmorning!" He said exited "morning" I said and I stretched out.

"How did you sleep?" He then asked me "Not really good since everything that had happened." I responded. "Yeah I get that, do you want to talk about it or not?" Ranboo said as he grabbed my hand.

"Uhm y-yeah I think it would be nice..." I said to him and he looked me in the eyes. "Okay" he said and I started: "s-so I told my p-parents about me being trans...
m-my dad accepted me but my mom d-didn't..." my breathing started to shake a bit. "It's okay calm down a bit." Ranboo said as he sat next to me on the bed and putted his shoulder around me.

"My mom wanted my d-dad in the car to t-talk about it... a-and..." I fully broke down now and Ranboo hugged me.

We sat like that for some time then I calmed down a bit. "Do you want to continue or not?" He asked in a calm voice, I nodded and began speaking again: "I-I can't, sorry" I said between my sobs.

"It's okay don't apologise." He said as he hugged me tighter.

Some time later I was still sobbing in Ranboo's arms and we heard a know on the door, I nodded and Ranboo said: "come in." The door opened and it was Phil.

"Hi mates, you guys okay?" He asked us and I shrugged. "Do you want to talk about it?"  He asked and walked over to me and Ranboo. "I-I just d-don't know it
a-anymore?" I stuttered, "it's going to be okay, you can stay here as long as you want." Ranboo said as he hugged me thighter.

"Y-you c-can't just d-do that" I said still sobbing "Ranboo maybe can't but I can" Phil said which made me smile a bit. "B-but still you can't" I said "yes we want you to be safe as long as we can." Phil said and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"...eat?" I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around "what? Sorry I zoned out." "It's okay I asked if you wanted to eat or drink something?" Phil asked me and I shrugged "I don't know" "that's okay, do you want to come downstairs with us and we will eat something you don't have to if you don't want to?" Ranboo asked still hugging me and I nodded.

•time skip•

We were sitting at the dinner table and they god food. "George you sure you don't want to eat a little?" Phil asked me but I really didn't feel like eating so I said: "no I don't feel like it right now, sorry." "It's okay don't apologize."

"Dad! Can Tubbo come over today?" Tommy asked and Phil nodded "yeah, George and Ranboo if you guys want to you can also ask some people to come here." "okay"

"George and I going to my room if that's okay with George?" Ranboo said as he stood up "okay" I said and also stood up and we went to his room.

I felt my phone goes off, Dream was calling me "who's calling?" Ranboo asked me "Dream" and he nodded "okay, if I was you I should pick up the phone" he said and I laughed a bit.

I picked up the phone "GEORGE!" He immediately "hello Dream" I said laughing a bit again. "How are you?" "I'm fine hbu?"  I kinda lied "I'm fine. What are you doing today?" He asked me "Not really much I think I'm at Ranboo's house right now." I said "okay that's good, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out I also called Sapnap, Karl and Quackity but Quackity couldn't come and I wanted to call Skeppy, Bad, Ranboo and Aimsey also if they wanted to come." He said and I quick asked Ranboo if he wanted to hang out with them and he said yes so I said "yeah sure, where? Ranboo also can come." I heard his smile as he spoke "okay! In my house Ranboo knows where I live." "Okay, cya!"

___________________________
Hi!
Sorry for no update's lately.
Tell me if there's a Tw and if I spelled something wrong!

Word count: I can't see it Wattpad is being weird