Epilogue

It was very emotional for Harry, but also for Sirius and Remus. The three of them sat at the graves of Lily and James Potter. All three of them spoke about their lives and their wishes for the future. Susan stood with the aurors, mainly Regulus, but she couldn't stop wiping the tears from her eyes.

'Aunty often took me to my parent's graves. This is the first time Harry has been able to,' Susan whispered.

'Yes, one more of Albus Dumbledore's plans. He was going to offer to bring Harry here, so again Harry will see him as the kindly old man who is doing him a favour. Every year from the time he began at Hogwarts, Albus planned to offer Harry…something. After first year he would get to stay at the Burrow. Even though that happened, it was Ron, Fred and George who rescued Harry and took him home. He planned to have Harry stay with Ron again after their second year but also start showing him some magical towns. Take him out for the day, as a treat. Sirius was the plan at the end of third year, once he realised that Sirius was really innocent, he worked that into his plans. He made sure Harry knew he could not live with his godfather, but he could help rescue him. Albus had spoken to Sirius and the plan was for Sirius to disappear overseas and never return. This year he planned to tell Harry he would get to see Sirius, but it wouldn't happen. He was going to say he could not find Sirius. When his name came out of the goblet of fire, that plan changed. He already worked it so Harry ended up disqualified. Harry, Sirius and your aunt beat him too it.'

Susan was going to make sure Harry got to do all the things he wanted, whatever he wanted without having to worry about Voldemort or Dumbledore.

Harry had taken Susan by the hand and introduced her to his parents. Even though Susan felt a little awkward, she did speak to the Potters as if she was meeting her boyfriend's parents for the first time.

Harry ended up kissing his parent's names before he left with his father's, girlfriend and the aurors.

The house shocked all of them, the top half was practically destroyed. 'I'm not sure it's safe to go in there,' Sirius said.

'Between all of us, we'll keep the roof and walls up. But you'll have to be quick,' Regulus said.

'You'll have to lead the way Sirius, you know where we're going,' Harry said.

'Alright, so, go ahead, open it.' Sirius was really apprehensive. He had been in the house that night but all he saw was James and Lily's dead bodies and Harry, as a baby, crying. He did not really think about what had taken place, he did, but he just knew his friends were dead and his godson survived, which was a miracle.

Harry took a couple of deep breaths then put his hand on the doorhandle. He felt it heat up, then a very quiet click was heard. He pushed open the door then just stood there, staring in.

'It actually looks in good condition,' Harry said staring in at what looked like a living room, 'It's just dusty and smells a bit.'

'All the damage is upstairs,' Remus said.

Harry nodded then stepped into the house, still holding his girlfriend's hands. Sirius and Remus followed, then the aurors.

Regulus had all the other aurors begin to lift the roof and walls near the stairs so Harry, Sirius, Susan and Remus could get through.

'It's a gold cup,' Harry whispered as his hand went to his scar.

Sirius bent down and picked up the cup, 'It has an H on it.'

'Hufflepuff's cup, the one Albus did mention,' Remus said.

Harry stood, 'Do you think you can create the crystal?'

'I will, once we're back downstairs. It's not safe up here,' Remus said.

The four looked around once more before they walked down the stairs and moved to the side of the living room. The aurors very slowly and carefully lowered the roof and walls back onto the ground.