4

While Amelia was informing the headmaster about Harry leaving, Susan, Hannah and Neville were all being asked by other students where Harry went. It seemed to shock everyone that heard that Harry had left Hogwarts and would be finishing his education overseas. Naturally the ones that knew where Harry was going were not going to say no matter how many times they were asked.

Hannah had been watching the Gryffindor's when Neville explained to Dean and Seamus how Harry left. He figured so many people had turned their backs on him this year and they did same in second year, that he decided to get away from people that betrayed him, but also talked about him when his back was turned. Neville really made sure it sounded like Harry wanted to get away from Hermione, Ron and Ginny, but also that Harry had enough of Dumbledore's interfering in his life.

Hermione, Ron and Ginny were so shocked they just sat staring at Neville. Albus Dumbledore looked more than shocked he seemed to show fear. It didn't last long, he schooled his features before he started to ask Amelia questions, which she refused to answer. The only thing she did say was that Harry wanted to get away from him, the two younger Weasley's and Hermione but also most of the people in the ministry.

Harry walked slowly down through the house. He wasn't sure where Sirius was so he just kept checking rooms until he found his godfather and honorary uncle in the kitchen sitting at the table.

'Hey.'

'Are you okay Harry?'

'I'm fine Sirius, I know I'll have a better life and a better education away from Hogwarts.'

'You will, come on, let's have some lunch then we'll show you around this place.'

'Okay, but is there a place for Moony?'

'Yes, there is a cellar, Sirius and I fitted a solid steel door that locks from the outside. Between those locks and magical locks, it will hold me. But there is also another steel door on the small corridor that leads down there, so double protection for you and Sirius.'

'Good, now you get to stay in your home for those nights. I wish someone would find a cure for lycanthropy.'

'It may happen one day, I doubt it will in my lifetime. There are only a handful of potion masters in the world that could even attempt something like this. If they did then they may need a charms master as well. They would need to remove that part that is the wolf, sort of like removing the part of me that gives me blue eyes or my mother's looks.'

Harry thought about what Remus said, it reminded him of something he heard on the television at the Dursley's. Scientists were working on a person's DNA to take out bad genes, he wondered if this was similar. Harry figured he might research that at his new school, so even though it was a magical school they offered advance classes in muggle studies as well in case a student wants a job in the muggle world, which a lot did. There was a part of the school that was like a small university attached to the school. Naturally the muggles could not see the magical school, but it allowed the students to live at the school while they studied, whether muggle or magical. Most don't want to give up using magic so staying at the magical school allowed that. There were so many halfbloods and muggleborns now that some wanted to combine work in both worlds. There were now healers that were also doctors, in different areas of medicine. There were potion masters along with chemists, which was basically the same thing except the potion masters used some magical plants and magic with some of their potions.

Sirius and Remus showed Harry around the house, including the cellar, then to Harry's surprise the two men wanted to fly with him. Harry laughed as Sirius summoned his Firebolt. Within seconds the three were up in the air but the two men were amazed at Harry's skill on a broom.