《XIII》

Passersby's hearings caught the clacks of boots, they did not know why their hearts wanted them to whirl their heads to look at the source, so they complied with their hearts as they moved their attention from what they were doing in the current. At the same time, a long, slightly wavy jet black haired young woman was striding past them, making her way towards the exit of the airport, and everything seemed to become slow motion to the passersby. In their point of view, everything was blurred and the only main focus they perceived was the young woman.

The young woman could be seen wearing a black shades, a black mask, a beige long coat, a white turtleneck sweater that fitted to her curvy upper body, a black short shorts, and a pair of black mid-calf boots. Even though they could not see her whole face, some of them had a feeling that she was a beautiful one, whereas some of them also had a feeling that she was a famous person or something.

Whilst she was dragging a dark coloured suitcase with her right hand, the other hand was holding a cell phone near her ear, calling someone she had known a few years ago.

Somewhere near, one of the passersby started to gather up the courage to go up to the jet black haired young woman and call out to her to take her attention after she had been getting encouraged by her friend.

"A-Ano, excuse me, miss?"

The young woman raised her eyebrows, not expecting to be stopped by an unknown girl, before she told the person on the line to wait for a moment and gave her a smile although she knew the girl in front of her may or may not see it since she wore a mask.

"Yes, do you need something?"

The unknown girl suddenly became fidgety, hugging her note closer to her. "Are you… are you Ezu? The famous model Ezu?"

"That's me." The young woman nodded.

Hearing that she was indeed the model she was always fangirling of, the unknown girl brightened as a wide smile went its way to her face.

"I'm glad. M-My name's Haruka, please give me your autograph here…!" The unknown girl bowed and extended both of her hands that held the note.

Ezu lifted her shades up to rest it on her head, making the girl's breath hitch once she saw her light blue coloured eyes this close, and took the note.

AAAAAAHHH…! SHE TOUCHED MY HANDS!

Feeling that the tips of the young woman's fingers brushed against her hands, Haruka wanted to scream badly, but she held it since she did not want to make herself look weird to her idol and could only do it in her mind. She may or may not make a mental note to not wash her hands ever again.

"I'm surprised that even if I wore sunglasses and a mask, you're still able to recognize me. And I appreciate that you are not being loud once you recognize who I am, so…" Ezu said, signing before giving the note back to the girl, who could not help but admire her autograph for a moment, as she smiled. "Thank you."

Blushing, Haruka shook her head. "No problem at all. I know that you want to hide from some people-- no, a lot of people."

The young woman's smile widened at the sight of the blushing girl, remembering a certain brunette.

"Give me your hand."

Confused, the girl complied with her. She stared at Ezu, who seemed to be taking something in her coat's pocket before placing it on her reaching out hand, and broadened her eyes at the sight of a strawberry milk candy.