《II》

Today was her fourth birthday and yet Wayuu didn't look forward to it. It wasn't like she hated it, she actually liked her birthday -- it was just that sometimes it was kind of troublesome and boring. 

Nothing different actually, as usual she received cookies, new clothes, new books -- which she was very thankful for the children or caretakers who gave her the books -- and allowed to go out, but this time she received some money.

Oh, well… let's enjoy this moment while I can.

《○.°•◇¤◇•°.○》

Wayuu wandered in a mall that was far yet not too far from her orphanage as her head looked back and forth at the shops, trying to find something that caught her interest.

As she was walking, she heard a little sobs in the corner of the games center. Being the curious person she was, she started to walk towards the source of the sobs and what she saw was shocking the jet black haired girl the most.

It was Ema FREAKING Hinata!

Oh no, this can't be happening right now. Am I reincarnated at "Brothers Conflict"? Wayuu thought before she shook her head furiously, wanting to deny it. No. That is impossible. I must be dreaming, right…? She brought her thumb along with her pointed finger to her cheek and pinched it, wincing slightly when she felt the pain.

"It's real…" She muttered while in daze in advance of the time she snapped out of it the moment she heard the sobs from the brown haired girl grow louder.

Sighing, Wayuu slowly and quietly approached the sobbing little girl and as she went closer and closer to Ema, she could understand the squirrel, Juli, tried to calm the girl down by saying a few comforting words to Ema -- much to Wayuu's surprise.

"It's okay, Chii, I'm here. I'm sure Rintarou will search and find us. So don't cry anymore, okay?"

"The squirrel's right, you know." Wayuu voiced out her thoughts, startling them. "Crying will not solve your problem."

The brown haired girl together with her squirrel turned their heads to the person in front of them and what they saw had stunned them.

It was a little girl that perhaps was the same age as Ema and was watching them with her big doe-like light blue eyes that had concern dancing in those eyes, which they couldn't help but gaped their mouths and amazed at the little girl's beauty.

She looks… she looks like a doll…

Also, her voice was so soothing. It made Ema's worry as well as tears that had been coming out from her eyes reduced.

No, she looks more beautiful like a goddess! Ema and Juli thought in sync, blushing.

Meanwhile, about five minutes had passed and Wayuu grew nervous since the two in front of her didn't answer while they just stared at her face with red faces, as if they were somewhat in a daze. 

Worry began forming within Wayuu which led her to immediately crouched down and the soft hands of hers found their way into the other girl's face, gently cupping it and wiping the remaining tears from her cheeks with her thumbs.

"Now, now… don't cry okay? You look more beautiful if you're smiling so you must smile, okay?" Wayuu coaxed, giving the brown haired girl a smile.